1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Battlestar Galactica - Season 4

Discussion in 'General' started by UncertainGod, 5 Apr 2008.

1. UncertainGod

UncertainGod Well-Known Member

At this point I'm only prepared to say that it is NOT Kara or Roslin.

2. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

We've known that for a while though as they are both in the 'last supper' picture.

3. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

I reckon it's Helo or Tom Zarrick.

I just have this sneaky suspicion that the final one will not be one of the main characters, but someone who's always there in the background.

Brilliant episodes all the way through this season, and that last one (409) was very well put together.
    I'm glad 3/Diana/Lucy Lawless is back as well, a cylon with a sense of humour, awesome. And Baltar talking to the centurion a bit like it was a dog, that was very well done, and quite off the wall

4. rls669

rls669 i can has dremel?

It was very cool, but not nearly as satisfying. I spent YEARS wishing someone would
    blow that whiny bitch out the airlock.

5. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

You and me both *hi5's* (well, not years for me as I only started watching bsg about a month or so ago, but I did hate her from the start).

Which trailers did you see UncertainGod? I've seen the SPACE one, but it didn't show me anything I hadn't already read (I'm a sucker for reading spoilers, 'surprises' really don't bother me in TV shows). In a way I hope they don't reveal the 12th cylon in next weeks one, or maybe they could do a really ambiguous reveal right at the end. Otherwise I think some people will just go "ohhhh it's them" and not bother watching the last half.

6. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

it would be awesome if
    helo is a cylon: in that case Hera is the first true cylon child, which may well be a catalyst for peace

7. UncertainGod

They have no need to do that if Tigh has knocked up the Six in the cell.

8. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Good point.
    Though I see a hybrid child as a more likely candidate as a peace catalyst than a pure-Cylon kid. I think the whole mortality thing that the cylons now face is going to do it more than anything else, since the resurrection hub went up in radioactive smoke, doubly so since that other six went all Nexxo on us and started giving insight to the meaning of life.

(the thought of that is just gross though). Ick.

9. Mother-Goose

It's a real shame the 'Natalie' six got killed, she was definitely the hottest version! Although cell six and that black top is pretty promising.

I actually found the tigh knocking her up but rather surprising, I hadn't actually thought he'd slept with her.

I hope we get to see Lee doing some presidential stuff before Roselin comes back....if she does at all? (I haven't read spoilers, I'm just thinking out loud, if you have read the spoilers and know either way, please don't comment. BSG is the only show I like not knowing what is coming our way).

On a side note completely - who else is looking forward to Stargate Continuum?

10. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

Me me me! I am!

11. UncertainGod

Most definitely looking forward to continuum.

12. Mother-Goose

have you seen the trailer? Dogfightin with F-15's and Gliders, it will be nice to see them actually flying something other than spaceships and 302's for once.

13. MikeTitan

MikeTitan Ling Ling: 273 Battle Points

Hopefully, I can get my internet back, I've gotten all my fixes from Amazon Unbox =D.

I have been completely blown away by this series, and am really glad I got into it. I was very skeptical at first, but now I have to say I'm a huge fan!

14. UncertainGod

Sweet frakkin' lord. That. Was. SUPERB!

So Dianna already had one of the five on the base star and then listened to Gaius, so that is now my belief as to who the final 'known' Cylon is (I still think everyone is a Cylon). Any guesses as to what happened to Earth?

I'm going to go for the Cabell's got here first and nuked the hell out of the place.

15. Fod

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. that was awesome.

when's the next episode? 2009 sometime, right?

16. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

With Earth, I expect it'll be our own doing, how humans poorly treated the planet and after its abandonment it was retaken partially by nature, but not much, doesn't really look like recent damage to me

17. UncertainGod

I don't know it looks like a recent nuke blast to me, sky all cloudy and heavy, all the building remains having that black glass effect and no vegetation.

@fod, the latest it's going to come back is end of Jan 09 though there is still a chance it may make an October return.

18. DougEdey

I dunno, to me it looked desolate, kind of like there's no life anywhere on the planet, couldn't see any green from the shots where they were orbiting Earth either, well, we'll find out either way in 09 :'(

19. Fod

well there has to be something on the planet - otherwise what are they going to fill the next 10 eps with? lol imagine the earthians also made cylons, had a war, and are on their way over to find the 12 colonies :p

20. DougEdey

I reckon they'll have to chase the "foundlings" (my name for Earthlings as they founded the human race :D) to find out what happened and who did it. Who knows, maybe the foundlings have evolved....

Tags: