1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bbb...Boxing!

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Jazza, 7 Dec 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazza

Jazza What's a Dremel?

I got into it around 9 months ago mainly due to the upraisal of Amir Khan, not to say i was completely oblivious to the sport as i have looked up to muhammed ali all my life. Currently i am looking forward to the hatton Vs Mayweather fight sure to be a classic in every sense, i like both fighters despite both having complete opposite personality. One is full of arrogance beyond belief, the other you can say is relatively humble.

I have been inspired enough to take up boxing now i'm 17 weigh 10 stones and i know i ain't the strongest but i only want to do it to get back into the shape and it looks fun :p. I used to be when i used to run daily. Now i'm not fat just fatter than during my running days, as the days i found interest in computers and hardware mainly (not gaming tht much really), i have become lazier but i was already kinda lazy lol. I have bigger bi's but belly's got me in a strangle hold i'm not saying ow i'm fat boo wooo hooo as i ain't.
    So i have decided to join a boxing gym/club now to find one locally i live in a town called heckmondwike which is next to dewsbury.

Boxing club/gym is the same thing right?
    and are you interested in boxing? who's your greatest fighter of all time?

Off topic slightly but the amazing fighting skills of bruce amaze me they almost seem beyond the realm of reality:jawdrop:. I have invented a new art called jazzadeuonem which involves walking up to the person and shouting jazzadeuonem whilst snapping out with your little finger to the forehead followed by a nipple twist and finsihing off with the stomach finger......at this point i think i kinda drifted off track boredom lol :worried:

Last edited: 7 Dec 2007
  2. ArtificialHero

ArtificialHero We were just punking him sir!

Wow. Just wow.

3. finboz

finboz What's a Dremel?

been drinking :blush:

4. Jazza

Jazza What's a Dremel?

you callin me drunk?! *falls over*

abit i fink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.