The problem is, I had that check time automatically box, checked. It just didn't. Never occurred to me that the time was off. The OS did not realize that I had switched MB, and had not scheduled a time check. At least no I have up to date chipset drivers, LAN drivers, GPU drivers, BIOS, brand new installation of Fusion 360, and so on. Just a heads-up: If login fails, or windows update fails, check to synchronize the clock. Back to build progress. Another front corner is printed. Image of bottom front corner part: The crossbar in the front bottom, is also done. Image of bottom front crossbar: Some explanation is needed. The Backburner is a mod of the Sideburner. The Backburner uses the back part of this project, in both the front and the back. I decided to reuse the top and bottom parts, which means that the holes need to align. That means that the external holes need to align, and that the holes on the inside, those running perpendicular to the surface ones, are in the same place. This introduced quite a lot of challenges. It also maintain symmetry, which I love. Image of the bottom, showing the symmetry of the holes: Also, the front part is reused for an air cooled case. I simply wanted more room for taller GPUs, and CPU air coolers, and needed to add space for it. This is why the front part, in the bottom, is as thick as it is. This gave me another challenge. The screws. I decided to stick with 5mm-5mm-6mm screws, as I use them a lot. Reuse of parts, keeps the part count low. This result in the screws being sunk 10mm into the plastic. It really does not matter, as it is covered by a front cover. Image of Screws being sunk into the plastic in the front: I needed to spend quite a lot of time, to get the feet working. As I need quite a lot of clearing for the external cabling underneat the chassis, I need tall feet. That leaves me with an arm and torque issue, that I simply do not trust for a single screw joint. This is the reason why I use three screws, as to make it safe to tilt the case on its feet. This is a water cooling case, and that is what you do, when filling and draining the case. Since the placement of the holes, are at different distances from the edge of the case, what worked for the Sideburner, did not work at first for the Backburner. It was really fiddly to get this to align, and to keep the expression I was seeking. Image of corner hole alignments in the front, red marking the distance to the chassis edge: Image of corner hole alignments in the rear, red marking the distance to the chassis edge: Please note that since I use the same corner in both the top and bottom, I need to counter sink the screws in the top. I thus fill inn the missing part in the bottom, with a washer. Also, if you look closely, a lot of the screws have their threads in the crossbars, thus, the corner parts do not have threads on a lot of the holes. As some of the holes have covers on top of them, they are not countersunk. Since I have standardize on a design for these parts, using standard modules, everything falls into place nicely. It is not that complex, once comprehending the design. Closeup image of bottom surface (print bed finish), and holes with threads and without thread. The top-type surface, that is visible through the glass, is in it self not that smooth. But the pattern is calm and repetitive. It sure helps printing the crossbar in the same pattern, as everything just blend into this repetitive thing. It is not that bad in the end, and not something that stick out that much. Closeup image of bottom front internal finish: Image of progress this far, from the front: Image of progress this far, from the side: Image of progress this far, from the bottom: Please note that this is designed for usability. It is designed to support standard components, as far as possible. Ease of maintenance is a core design goal. Form is secondary to function. The assembly is rigid at this point, and surprisingly light weight. The new design for the screws and holes for the driver, really works out well. Things are coming along really great.