Before figuring out how to solve the issues I was having, I decided to dismantle and get rid of the last Side Burner prototype. That beast is printed when I only had one printer. It took about two months to print. Image of a real prototype: That is a working desing, with six 480 rads. No heat stacking. 24 PWN channels, one for each fan. Three D5 pumps, each with a PWM channel. A ton of water temp sensors, about 10. RAM cooling actually works, been there, done that. Adding a ram block on the backplate of the rx5700xt, really works. And yes, I can carry this beast. It is really solid, but bloody heavy. This time around, I had mounted the res in front, straight into the drain pump. That was a such a disaster. I realized that I needed a air inlet on top, as in the res on top, when draining the rads. This just took for ever. It also told me that I had messed up my current design, and needed to replace the res and the pumps. In retrospect, this was needed. And again, laborus. The difference of the geometry of feet and corners are staggering. Sure, it is not perfect in the old prototype, but actually quite usable. Image of geometry of corners in the old prototype: In my current design, the corner parts padding the box vertically are 8mm thick, not 6mm. The foot is 47mm wide vs 37mm in the old design. That is really all the difference. What both desings had in common, was that the side finish easily get blemished. I took note that the print bed facing parts just came out significantly better, and decided to revert to that, as I had used that in previous designs. Doing so, I hoped to solve the warping, and get a better finish. It worked out. In the Side Burner prototype, I tried to embed the IO section on top, flat with the other parts. It did not turn out that nice. Warping is visible, more so than what is depicted here. Image of top warping, old prototype: This top warping is hidden, with the current design, with shallow plastics, resting on the top of the main structure. Also, in the old design, cables were routed into the same channels. It is just spaghetti. Even the drain valve is hidden in this mess. It turned impossible to work with. This is why I currently separate the fan cables from the rest of the system, and have deviced a separate drain chaimber. Image of sphagetti: Here is an image of some of the parts that went into the last prototype: That's a ton of work. So, pump and res are now relocated to the left of the current design: I need two pumps. I have tried to bleed this build with one pump, and it simply does not work. Backflow is an issue with this kind of pressure, so I recommend using a valve on the res, when filling and draining. I just leave it in place. Do note that the rubber inserts EKWB uses, lend themselves nicely for a 3D-printed design. And yes. I had a corner piece with extra holes in it, for holding the res. It had to go, meaning I needed to print one without the holes, and replace it in an nearly fully assembled box. Since flow from res through the pumps down to the rad, follows gravity, water just flushes out now. When opening the res valve. Also, not being a spaghetti fan, I went for a drain chaimber. Image of drain chaimber from the top: Image of drain chaimber from the bottom: The drain port is at the lowest level both upright, and when the right side faces downward. With the res on the other end of the rads, gravity pulls the water out of the rads, one by one, when on the right side faces downward. Closeup of placement of though port: This new design has the added benefit of letting more air into the system. It also solved the issue of how to cover up different sized PSUs, and how to make a easily accessible spaghetti chamber. Image of old PSU cover design: Image of new PSU cover design: A reprint of the front crossbars was in order. Also note that the hole in corners are gone, as I have reprinted two of front corner parts. That took 2 times 8 hours, and 2 times 14 hours. Just for them 4 parts. The PSU is covered by to simple mesh covers, that are held into place with just two screws. Image of right side PSU top cover: Image of spaghetti kitchen: Please note, that in the latter image, the power for both pumps are easily accessible and purposly on top. It makes filling a breeze. Also note, that there is a full EPS, PCI, and MB cable in that mess. As I simply use some cheap extensions. This is so bloody nice to work with. If removing the two screws on the MB raiser in the back of the latter image, the entire power cable routing is fully and easily available. There is no need to any zip-tie. Please note, that I have redesigned the front cover on the MB tray riser in the latter image above. It is currently going through yet another revision, but this is really starting to shaping up.