1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL being taught how to wash their bits

Discussion in 'General' started by Teelzebub, 16 Sep 2010.

1. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

2. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

Frakin' mental

3. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

stimulate that package

4. Canon

Canon Reformed

A delicate matter.

5. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

GO AMERICA

6. sirsiddius

sirsiddius What's a Dremel?

BAWHAHAHAHAHA....oh wait you mean this is not an Onion spoof......BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

Hi, my name's Paul Skinback and I'm here to help you wash your genitals.

8. sui_winbolo

sui_winbolo Giraffe_City

I'm pretty sure no amount of soap and scrubbing will get rid of HIV.

9. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

lol, Whats next: how to use shampoo?! :D

10. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Better than how to use real poo.

11. Krog_Mod

Krog_Mod Minimodder

Wow.. yay go U.S and by U.S. I mean my retarded government... wtf is wrong with these people. How the hell is washing your genitals going to help prevent HIV?!? you get it by having unprotected sex with someone infected with HIV, not because you didn't wash up after it.

Look, I'm sorry but if someone is too dumb to use a condom while sleeping around then they deserve whatever they get. I'm sure that makes me sound like an insensitive jerkwad.. but seriously??? seriously?! There's an epidemic of AIDs in your country/continent and you continue sleeping around and having unprotected sex?? If they seriously want to eradicate themselves from the face of the planet then by golly let them.

Edit: I realize this makes me look like a jerk, but I really am not. I'm all for helping someone in need, but if they don't accept the help you give them, you move on and help someone else in need. Would you keep giving someone food if they kept throwing it away, heck no. You give it to someone who will eat it. It definitely makes me wonder why they think it costs $800,000 to teach people to wash their genitals and where the money is really ending up at.

Last edited: 17 Sep 2010
  12. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

LOL On the plus side soap sale's in Africa went up by 2 bars this year, The USA is trying to get the contract!

13. Freedom

Freedom Minimodder

The problem is while you and me have been blessed with relative amazing schooling system they have not. Thanks to year of colonise and exploitation of Africa these are people who still live there lives around superstition and ignorance though no fault of there own.

A lot will either not know about the protection that condoms offer or worse are lead to believe by Christian organisation who get most of the US aid money that using contraception is even worse than the sin of sleeping with someone your not marred too. All to do with the last government's refusal to give aid money to protection based charities.

In the western world the Aids epidemic has been stopped very few people get aid though sexual intercourse nowadays because we've been educated to A use a condom and B we've got medical services that educate people into knowing the symptoms and getting treatment. Some who under a proper treatment regime is very unlikely to spread HIV.

What also happens is in Africa mothers with HIV are not thought not to breast feed there children. If a mother does not breast feed then it reduces the chances of HIV being spread hugely something like only 2% chance(cant remember the exact figure but its very low).

More demote than lol

14. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

No, but garlic and beetroot will...