1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware BenQ E2400HD - 24" Full HD Monitor

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 10 Mar 2009.

1. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

That's damn good to hear! :)

How do you mean, Tim? Big as in display size or big as in size of bit-tech? :confused:

2. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

I was seriously considering getting this monitor, now I may reconsider. For around the same price ($400AUD) the Dell 8bit 24" from my cousins boyfriend looks much more inviting.

3. LanMare

LanMare What's a Dremel?

I have been looking for a panel with resolution good enough for programming (min 2048 horizontal), with mount pivot rotation, and with contrast/colors good enough, for professional photography, IPS/PVA given that TN panels never fullfill these needs, im willing to pay up to max. 999£. Thanks tim for stepping up and trying to find more IPS/PVA sources because i subscribe as well what the users above said about "few monitor reviews and they are all TN panels" . Thanks

4. bogie170

bogie170 What's a Dremel?

I'm still looking for the perfect 24" panel and I still have not found it. The last one I had was the Dell 2408 but it had awful lag on fps games so it og t returned.

When oh when will the perfect 24" be here?

5. caboosemoose

caboosemoose What's a Dremel?

We're looking into this currently. There are a couple of anomalies with the pixel pitches quoted by BenQ for their 16:9 and 16:10 24-inchers.

You'll be pleased to hear that our next three panels with be a mix of IPS and PVA in 22 and 24-inch.

Tags: Add Tags