1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling best 120mm radiator

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by God, 7 Aug 2004.

1. God

God What's a Dremel?

what is a good 120mm radiator that i could (if possible) fit on the inside of my shuttle, or mount on the back.

2. FanatiK

FanatiK What's a Dremel?

Quit posting in different forums. One is good enough. Research helps too.

3. God

God What's a Dremel?

i did research and i could not find an answer to my question of what a good one is and wether it can fit inside a shuttle. and i will continue to post in the forums with my posts belong in. you should consider not flaming.

4. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Fanatik is merely referring to is the forum rules: No cross-posting! :nono:

And he is right on the research bit: most websites/shops selling radiators will mention their detailed dimensions in mm. If you have a Shuttle, it is only a matter of taking some measurements and seeing what space you have to work with. If you don't have a Shuttle yet, now is the time to get one to aid in your planning process.

Also, look in various modding forums for modded Watercooled Shuttles (Google for "watercooled shuttle PC" for instance) and see what others have done!

5. God

God What's a Dremel?

i have. ive seen ones with rads all over ones with them inside but normly the ones on the inside are in setups with tubing smaller than 1/2 inch. im trying to see if there is a 120mm rad that can be complietly contained along with my pump and res.

Tags: