1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Best Keyboard and mouse!!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mbvg, 6 Jan 2010.

1. mbvg

mbvg e5300 all the way

hi i need help to find a new keyboard that is preferably wireless and is VERY good to type with.
    i have a really bad keyboard ( keys are hard to press and its just horrible) at the moment but the mouse that came with it is actually quite good.
    [​IMG]
    this is my keyboard and mouse at the moment.

it has to be a reasonable price but not bad quality (my parents wont allow me to spend say £100 on a keyboard)

ANY SUGGESTIONS would be very helpful.

many thanks

mbvg

2. bestseany

bestseany What's a Dremel?

I have always liked Microsoft keyboard and mice, and that's all I use now. I'm not really into wireless sets though, as I don't see the point.

3. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

unicomp keyboard

+ G5 mouse is my preference

4. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

5. evoyear

evoyear What's a Dremel?

logitech standard keyboard and G5 laser mouse

6. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

i personally find the MX3200 aweful, typing on it for a long time is hard work. i preffer the budget £20 keyboard and mouse set over my MX3200.

7. Sheiken

Sheiken Wat?

I recently purchased a microsoft wireless desktop 3000 set, and I'm very impressed! Its great bang for the buck. I used a logitech dinovo edge and razer before, and this is just as good if not better! At a fraction of the cost as well.
    Although the keyboard feels cheap compared to the dinovo edge, but I guess thats just because it is :p

8. PureSilver

PureSilver E-tailer Tailor

Depends on what you want. Since I'm trying to maximise speed without getting RSI/CTS, I use a really weird Goldtouch butterfly split keyboard, which is great for fast typing but sucks for gaming - I have a don't-care-if-I-smash-in-rage Microsoft for that.

Personally, if I had to use one keyboard for everything, I'd get an IBM Model M, or another buckling-spring clone like the Unicomp suggested above or the Das. Great, great keyboards.

9. Zero_UK

Zero_UK What's a Dremel?

Put this simple, we cannot answer this :). I once asked simular questions but at the end of the day things like cases, keyboards and price etc is all down to you as an individual. Hardware on the other hand we can point out matching your budget.

The first thing you need to do is think of all the features you'd like e.g. macro keys, audio controls, laptop/flat style keys like found on razer mice or more generic like microsoft, logitech and LED's or not and what colour. With a basic idea of that, set a budget. - Then out of experiance people can recommend.

Im using a razer copperhead mouse and saitek cyborg keyboard. To me, their perfect and work amazing. :) Good luck.

10. bagman

bagman Minimodder

satiak eclipse II for board cheap but very good or there is the logitech g11 or 15
    for mouse i really like the g9 personally my favorite mouse but the death adder is my second favorite which is cheaper

11. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away