1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cases BEST Looking Case On The Market??

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Alec**, 12 Apr 2015.

1. Alec**

Alec** What's a Dremel?

Simple question, what do you think is the best looking case out there? (Bonus points for obscurity!) :rock:

I'm becoming a bit of an In Win fan atm, I think the 904 is sleek and exciting (shame the WC potential is limited):

[​IMG]

Or perhaps not to everyone's taste but the S-Frame is like nothing else! Saw one of these in person the other day and photo's just don't do it justice:

[​IMG]

2. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

I'm going to be boring and say the Corsair 900D:

[​IMG]

It's like having The Monolith right next to you - lovely cable management etc.

Last edited: 12 Apr 2015
  3. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Haha! Pete and I have such different tastes! I just see the 900D as another black box.

Tough one and I'll probably remember another case in a minute but right this second I personally think the Silverstone FT03B Mini is the best looking case on the market. I only dont own one because of the lack of window and appalling gpu cooling.

4. davidbrown1988

davidbrown1988 Minimodder

I really like the look of the Lian-Li PC-05S at the moment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Jehla

Jehla Minimodder

Ncase M1

[​IMG]

Deepcool also recently showed off a couple of nice cases, I've not seen any news on availability though...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it? Some of the cases posted above are hideous, imo, especially that In-Win S Frame.

I've seen some lovely looking Parvum cases, especially those with subtle lighting inside - it's the way the light comes through the acrylic that appeals to me. That said, I'm rocking an R3 because it's a boring black box :D

7. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

In Win Tòu

[​IMG]

8. Ljs

Ljs Modder

Anything understated, small and discreet.

9. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

This is nice.

10. DraigUK

DraigUK Minimodder

I use the NZXT Phantom 820 currently, but I still have a soft spot for my old White NZXT Phantom. When I first got that it was such an amazing looking case compared to anything else out there, and it still holds up well in the looks department today in my opinion.

11. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

To be honest, I think any of the cases mentioned so far can be absolutely beautiful in the right setting and with the right builder. As such, I'll offer up something to add to them:

Jonsbo MX2:

[​IMG]

It's marketed under a fair few names on a regional basis. I just like the sleek aluminium look, rather Mac Pro/G5 like if you ask me. It's also quite a blank canvas for modding, which IMO provides a lot of opportunities.

12. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

I've not come across a case that i like my than my old Lian Li PC6077.

Sam

13. ak_2020

ak_2020 Minimodder

looks a bit too "Apple" for my tastes.

I guess "best looking" is so subjective that if you ask 100 people, you'll get 100 different answers!

14. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

+1

My Node 304 is my favourite case ever :D

15. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I'd still go for the Fractal's because I'm a sucker for a door on cases..

Best looking case's of all time? Simples.

[​IMG]

16. Invictus.

Invictus. Minimodder

The In Win (1st picture) has grown on me alot but currently I've always liked the Fractal Rx series cases & the Phanteks enthoo range are also pretty nice (and have a fair amount of features for your money tbh)

17. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I have a Parvum and think that it is a cracking looking case. Would I buy another one no for many reasons. It is a pain to get into having to find a key to remove the hex screws, usually you have to remove other bits just to get to where you want. I have a 120mm radiator in the roof which means that I cannot fit another fan alongside as the rad encroaches into that space. Lack of in built filters, removing the ones I have fitted means a major disassemble. Two 90mm fans spots in the rear where there is ample room for a 129mm. The PCI plate at the back could be better designed, Whereas I can add PCI cover plates to the vacant slots that still leaves a large gap at the top of the plate and why this is so big I have no idea. (See image),

But they are beautiful cases and I have no idea how or with what I could replace it with as I hate plain black ETC cases. And some don't lend themselves to powder coating.

[​IMG]

18. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Agree with the looks side of things with this case. I find the good looking cases aren't the easiest cases to work with though. My corsair 540 is the best case I've ever had and the best looking one was the cosmos ll I had

19. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

I quite like my NZXT Switch 810:
    [​IMG]

The plastic panels on the front and top turned me off a little bit initially, but I'm quite happy with them now as they blend in well with the rest of the case.
    I'm still somewhat tempted to take them off and see if someone local can replicate them in the form of metal though.

20. elise_s1

elise_s1 What's a Dremel?

Cooltek Coolcube:

[​IMG]