1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Best moments from Left4Dead

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jordan Wise, 27 Nov 2008.

1. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

Haha, ive done that a few times now actually, well i realised from the big arms protruding the closet that i just let someone else open the door hah.

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I gotta say it's ****ing awesome once you get some good people in, even if you're playing versus.

L4D is like a hardcore Wii game for the internet - it's good to play with your mates, but without having to have your mates round and generally without random ****tards to ruin it like other MP games. You can't really get "too good" unlike TF2, or CS. It's semi-casual, yet hardcore FPS, with just enough social aspect to keep it thoroughly pleasant.

3. Jordan Wise

Jordan Wise Baby called to see the boss...

you do get some idiots though, the other night my team was preparing for the helicopter rescue on no mercy on expert, none of us had lost health yet, and this moron throws a molotov us and starts shooting. He left 3 seconds later and the plan was ruined

4. Hamish

Hamish What's a Dremel?

L4D is awesome even if you're failing, as long as you're playing with mates and/or have everyone on voice comms
    for example, i play with a regular group quite oftne (lol 40 hours in 2 weeks) and one of them is a terrible pyromaniac
    the number of times we've suddenly been engulfed in flames and all die a horrible firey death but it doesnt matter cos its funny as hell :p
    so instead of being pissed off about it everyone is having a laugh at calling him a muppet, then we switch to infected and have fun puking on the other guys :D

5. Stickeh

I have to agree, its just one of those games you can start again and retry, especially the endings, so damn fun, any other game i would just give up, but with 4 friends it so much fun.

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

AKIMBO ASSASSIN MOFOS! BOO YAAAAA!

Now my finger hurts from click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click

7. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

pfft. you had an amazing team propping you up.

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

**** yea. Twas a good crowd :hip:

Cept for the "where are we?"

:D

I never did get the name of your friend. I just assumed I called her the wrong name and she just ignored me since. Actually it was probably in the lobby when not knowingly I offered her a "kebab or shag" and she went neither. Killed that joke. :/

9. Fod

sadia. you were playing with me, her and james, her boyfriend ;)

10. impar

impar Minimodder

Greetings!
    So, how was the friendly fire, Bindibadgi?

11. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

it must have been one amazing team to keep Bindi alive!:lol:

12. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I shot someone and blamed her. :D

Plus I can't help it if my name is Kebab or Shag?

Hey I had most kills and most headshots playing with only pistols mofo :p

13. Fod

THAT WAS YOU!? WE WERE IN A SAFE ROOM!

14. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

Lol! Classic.

Last time I played againt Bindi he spent all of his time straddling me getting all cosy like.

Granted, he was a hunter, and I was Zoey, but still, I think there are some undertones there!

15. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

You stood in front of the door as I was shooting the zombies. Not my fault :p

16. Furymouse

Furymouse Like connect 4 in dagger terms

This AI director is killing me. During death toll waiting for the boat 3 tanks came at us in the house....we didnt make it. The next time we were ready for it, but they never came. Then while running to the boat, is when they came. One of us made it onto the boat and he threw a molotov on the dock. We saluted the survivor and buried the dead....

17. Stickeh

Was this on advanced or expert?
    I can survive on advanced on death toll, its hard work though!

18. Furymouse

Furymouse Like connect 4 in dagger terms

It was actually on normal :D We all just got separated and surrounded. It was awesome! But now the AI thinks that I really like seeing zombies in the toilet......

19. Mithyx

Mithyx There is no Dremel

On the hospital level, last episode, when you climb up the ladder to the rooftop a smoker grabbed me from an angle that would've pulled me off the roof to my death... before he could start dragging me I managed to get one shot off with the sniper rifle straight through his head. Had my heartrate going.

There's so many moments that I've loved, but they don't make good stories... fending off 2 hunters and a smoker at once in vs. as the last survivor and actually making it to the safehouse was another classic moment for me.

I love you Valve

20. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

Classic moment last night on Death Toll on advanced. We were all half-health, just got to the safe room in the caboose when a Tank comes charging out from under the tracks. We scatter sideways whilst one of the survivors ran back the way we came, followed by the tank. The rest of us suddenly realise our route to the safe room is clear so we nip inside...

And close the door.

Was that wrong of us? ;)