1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BFBC2 CPC server revamped

Discussion in 'Game Server' started by wyx087, 18 Dec 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

tonight is the last evening this week :( then im away from my computer for the weekend.

last night's random server Island Insonate (sp?) was great, it's fantastic to be able to just sit back and be spotting sniper once in a while. going at the front line all the is pretty tiring. picking up kills with mortar is what i needed, going for mortar platinum at the moment.

would love some of you could join in tonight, i'll be on from around 8pm.

2. Andy Mc

Andy Mc Modder

I'll certainly try to jump on tonight, but may be on around 9, if there is any space that is.

3. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Well in that case I'll be on all weekend - not being slaughtered by wuyanxu for a change :D

4. DMU_Matt

DMU_Matt mmmm cheesy

:lol:

Parge, what is your BFBC2 name?

5. DMU_Matt

DMU_Matt mmmm cheesy

Was good night on the server last night. Good fun in the chat and the game itself. Would be great to have more like that :)

6. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

I'm putting forward the suggestion of a list of people who are currently active on the server to add to friends list, would be nice to see on page 1; who to add!

Also:
    http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/Mattmc91/

I have something wrong with me, I try not to fire unless it's a headshot o_o

7. brave758

brave758 Minimodder

Nooooo My PC's gone and i think my laptop would just cry, gutted i ain't gona see it for about 6-8 weeks now.

8. wyx087

Yeah I forgot about that, only got reminded on my last game there. So didn't bother. Sorry.

Regulars on first post is a good idea. I have already added M4tetial and myself to reserved list, can add other regulars now that we've had a chance to see who actually plays on.

Could regulars post a note here with their ingame name in its exact form please.

9. DMU_Matt

DMU_Matt mmmm cheesy

Well the way the hit-box is in this game head-shots become more and more easily achieved so you should be ok :)

10. DMU_Matt

DMU_Matt mmmm cheesy

Ah Wyx you didn't consider me a regular....? I'm hurt :(

:lol:

Does this count as double-post? If so I am sorry :/

11. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

xJiltedx - also my steam name if anyone would like to add me on that

Game on!

12. Andy Mc

Andy Mc Modder

Battletux

Last edited: 4 Feb 2011
  13. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

Mattmc91 - count me a regular from tonight :D

14. Ljs

Ljs Modder

I'll try and get on more - I usually play with 2 people so could potentially bring a few more people into the fray - although they generally prefer rush.

Went on briefly last night, was fun. When I went on the other day there were 3 hackers so I left quite quicky...

Ljays - in game name incase you see me on :)

15. wyx087

keep posting your names. i've updated first post with regular's names. will add you all to reserved list on Monday (where it will kick someone else for you when you want to join a full server)

please do post your experience after each night of playing on the server. it's always nice to be able to talk to people after each game.

16. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

Like that happens all the time :p

Tonight i learned that having a Mattmc in my squad brings me bad luck for some reason.

BTW am i the only one who's getting a bit tired of Atacama?

17. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Bad luck, pssssh. Most excellent gamery tonight we got the best squad pin several times so stop complaining ;). Seems a few more were from Bit than I realised, good to see it's gaining popularity!

Atacama is getting a tad annoying, but it's a fun map to muck about on when the server's empty, though any map with choppers on generally are..

18. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

I could barely get anything done tonight, as a matter of fact i was struggling to hold a 1 kd untill you two left. After that we ended up in an awesome little siege scenario with Jesus, i should put in more infantry work on Heavy Metal.

Although that full squad flank earlier on Oasis was fun as **** before we got M14'd :p

19. Telltale Boy

Telltale Boy Designated CPC Jetwhore

It was a good game yesterday, good to play with all the bit-tech regulars. I'll try and play on the server a bit more now.

I also had a great game just a moment go on Harvest Day. The teams were unbalacned so we were slowly losing all the way through but managed to turn it around in about the last 10 tickets and won it 0-3. I love it when a match has a close finish and I managed to get some good c4 trapping kills which is always fun. :D

+1 I guess it's good for people who love vehicles (wyx ;)) but there isn't much variation in the gameplay and it seems to be generally whoever caps B first wins. There just doesn't seem to be a lot of room for exciting strategy and play and seems very push-pull to me. Just my personal opinion.

EDIT: My BC2 name is just "Telltale" if you want to add me to the reserved list.

Last edited: 5 Feb 2011
  20. brave758

brave758 Minimodder

smallangryman

Though i'm not gona back on-line till i get my PC back....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.