1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BFG Tech GeForce 7800 GS OC AGP

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 2 Feb 2006.

1. myselfinsideout

myselfinsideout What's a Dremel?

let me how you like the card

Hey let me know how you like this card, Did you get the BFG, XFX, or EVGA?

I think it will make your 9600 look like an infant, lol. :)

2. irondog

irondog What's a Dremel?

Cooling info required

Hi guys,
    as I want to buy this card and watercool it, can anybody tell me which is the distance between the two holes around the HIS AGP bridge in order to install ZALMAN ZM-VHS1 cooler?

thanks

3. myselfinsideout

myselfinsideout What's a Dremel?

You can call the companies 800#, they should be able to tell ya, or look at look at zalmans websit compatibility charts

4. irondog

irondog What's a Dremel?

I've found no infos on Zalmas website...

5. hairylegs

hairylegs What's a Dremel?

NEW user. Thanks for the info on the BFG 7800 GS OC. Note, this card is said to be able to run Windows Vista. We all know that with the changing times with computers that upgrading is a fact of life. What if you look at this in another way. Lets say that you have or need more than one computer. For example:
    A laptop, PDA, Desktop, gamer, and a Media PC. Looking at the last 3 one size does not have to fit all. In my case, which started my web search, I have a 3.4E P4 in my system I am using now. Also, another motherboard Asus P4P 800 Deluxe and a few other parts left over from when I built my system that I would like to convert into a Media PC. My plan was when I built my system was to make a Media PC/ Gamer and it works pretty good with the ATI X800XT all-in-wonder video card, but get beat alot playing half life 2 death match and the system never did work exactly the way I wanted. I realized that one mega computer is really not the way to go for me especialy now with all the changes with hardware components, but when making a few computers to do what I want to do and I can upgrade what needs too and still have the power to do what I need and cut costs. My question to everyone is: If I have mosty all of what I need to build a media PC except for another video card, slient PSU, a 2nd TV tunner card, and the O/S, woud it be worth it and would this be the AGP Video Card for the job? Because AGP video cards are getting harder to come-by and I try to stay in the middle of the road for upgrading most parts, also replacement parts would be alot cheaper down the road, but have to consider O/S changes later. Finally: all I am saying is lets take the card for whats its worth and should we use it for some things if the price is right? Thanks! :)

6. Callum

Callum What's a Dremel?

Japan really doesn't belong in that list.

Tags: Add Tags