1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Bioshock 2 Pre-order thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by cyrilthefish, 20 Jan 2010.

1. Slizza

Slizza beautiful to demons

Nearly finished the game, whilst it's good it's not great.
    The textures are a big downgrade from the first game and some parts just look plain ugly.
    It is not as good as the first game atall but it's still worth playing.
    Just a disappointment if you liked the first game and were hoping for a improvement.

2. philheckler

philheckler Used to be a pc enthusiast

I just don't understand how 2k can justify releasing a game in 2010 that looks worse than one released in 2007 - the overall package feels lesh polished also - right from the get go !

3. theevilelephant

theevilelephant Minimodder

Only played about an hour or so, first thing that struck me was wtf have I missed a graphics setting somewhere? Personally I think it looks pretty rubbish. Apart from that it doesn't seem all that different from Bioshock (1). Slightly disappointing but enjoyable nonetheless.

4. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

Yeah the graphics are pretty bad tbh, especially the point of the first big sister encounter, in that room if you check the big square bar thing in the middle of the room, on the left side inside the bar if you stare at the ground the textures are worse than Half Life 1's graphics, some seriously neglect on some parts of the game.....

Anyway I'm an achievement whore and so that means I must get to rank 40 on multiplayer, looking for someone to play with so if you're interested add me: storm20360 (PC version btw), I got to rank 5 in an hour so I reckon it won't be that hard to get to rank 40 :thumb:

5. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Finished ME2 last night so I'm heading back off to the underwater world of Rapture.

6. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

highest settings i could put it on.. and res. wasnt impressed at all.
    seems fun.. looks dogo