1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming BioShock Infinite Preview

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 4 Dec 2011.

1. Ayrto

Ayrto New Member

That footage is impressive , with the jump timing element, it kinda looks like what a puzzle-platformer would in 3D combined with a shooter. However, the likelihood is, it'll be dumbed down to the point where it feels linear and boring by release. There's more creativity in some of the recent 2D puzzle-platformer games than a dozen AAA titles imho.

2. thehippoz

thehippoz New Member

yeah the only bioshock that was any good was the first one imo.. something about that irish guy and then hitting him with the golf club that stuck in my brain xD

3. somidiot

somidiot Member

If it's a rehash of Bioshock then I'm fine with that. I really liked the first game. Although I would have appreciated a more PC like feel that the console port feel, although I will say it's one of only ports I've enjoyed playing besides Halo.

I know, I'm weird.

4. Eiffie

Eiffie New Member

All I have to say about bioshock infinite is HELLLLLOOOO ELIZABETH!

5. tozsam

tozsam New Member

check out the previews on CVG they paint a much better picture.

6. pcz

pcz New Member

I can't say I ever felt bioshock deserved the scores it received but still thoroughly enjoyed it, and its sequel, because I felt the concept and setting were interesting enough to hold my attention. I'm willing to overlook the similarities and difficulty issues because the aesthetic and art deco style made rapture worth exploring. If they can get look and feel right in this I'm sure it'll be worth a look, if nothing else.

7. OmightyOne

OmightyOne Member

i only enjoyed bio-shock when i could get it cheap in the steam sale xD trouble with this one is, i dont think i would pay allot to play this game now compared to bf3 etc

Tags: Add Tags