1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News BioWare dismisses homosexuality in Star Wars

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 28 Apr 2009.

1. M4RTIN

M4RTIN What's a Dremel?

so your saying all gay people should go on seperate forums to hetrosexual people just in case someone catches "the gay" ,while we're it why not have "gay" buses and "gay" restaurants. too just in case people get offended.

how could you possibly sue the admins of any forums for allowing open speech? very few people can be that easily swayed to changing their lifestyle. Also on what grounds would they even be accountable,m would there be something wrong with their child if they were gay then? would it be a travesty for the world.

also, buy a dictionary. they are wonderful things that allow you to spell, forums, mostly, minors and also to use their and a correctly.

2. Turbotab

Turbotab I don't touch type, I tard type

Ah that is why they striked in the 80s, redicklous!!

3. l3v1ck

l3v1ck Fueling the world, one oil well at a time.

Strange given the possible romance in KOTOR. :idea:

4. FeRaL

FeRaL What's a Dremel?

@pendragon and pizan, thanks for having my back.

@perplekks45, you are right and I should have been more specific in saying pure freedom of speech or even complete freedom of speech or maybe the ability to say any damn thing you want where ever you want on the internet without someone drawing the line doesn't exist. I think you get my point though ;)

Word, Henry Rollins once said something to the effect that freedom of speech lets us know who and where the aholes are.

I'm all for free speech but, if you aren't paying for the medium then don't complain if you can't say what you want

Last edited: 29 Apr 2009
  5. FeRaL

FeRaL What's a Dremel?

double post.....

Tags: Add Tags