1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows BiT-Tech CS

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RTT, 26 Jan 2002.

1. benje

benje What's a Dremel?

yes count me (undoubtadly) in
    i can be clan killing machine :D
    no serios, cant wait to play with some of you
    see how good you fair, etc.
    also I have quite alot of cs experiance (beta 5)
    Ive lead 3 successful clans, 2 of which have coem in the top 30 in clanbase UK at more than one point, and I have plenty of 'useful contacts' :D

count me in.

2. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

Thanks for the confidence m8!!!

Yeah to echo the post... count me in.

I am also known as Bl4derunner in CS.

3. Tim S

Tim S OG

ahh so thats who bladerunner was then :D

I was playing as either AOC, or BiGGiE (later on)

4. Duronboy

Duronboy Minimodder

didnt i start a thread like this like 2-3 months ago, ended up getting some people on a server but then didnt really do much from there. im interested still but right now i dont have a computer to play cs on.

5. TwiSteD LoGic

TwiSteD LoGic What's a Dremel?

I am a pretty exp'd CS player, been playing pretty much every day for over a year now. Addicted ?... Maybe but I recently quit for a while, I am waiting for 1.4. I am sick of hackers, but I would really be interested in a the clan.

6. Chid

Chid What's a Dremel?

When i get the internet (about 2-4 months) i would love to join the clan!!
    :(
    :)

7. relix

relix Minimodder

Chid: you have The internet ;) (else you couldn't post on this forum mate ;) )

anyone interested in TFC?

8. Fatboy

Fatboy Bored

Actually relix he doesnt have the internet as i was with him when he posted that at school :p
    so technically he has acces to it but as its school he cvannot play cs on it!

9. relix

relix Minimodder

ooooooooh... ;) (I was thinking he was "the one" but... nah, to much imagination I have I guess ;))

10. benje

benje What's a Dremel?

Cool :dude: You guys are from Rochester and CHatham, good to see some Kent peeps Big up yo'selfs. What School do you both goto then? I live near Ashford and goto school in Maidstone. This ::BiT:: clan aint movin' too fast is it :(
    Maybe we should either get something together or forget it :eyebrow:
    on the other hand, BIT-TECH being their current size i wouldnt be suprised if they could get their hands on a cs server from somewhere, public most of time appart from practises and matches......hmmm I can see this will work with good leaderage :cooldude:

11. Fatboy

Fatboy Bored

I go to Rochester math school (nothing to do with maths) so does Chid, i dont know maidstone very well but i go there nearly every weekend to get stuff in maplin etc.
    Anyway a 24 hour server for bit would be cool so we could just pop in for a game of CS.

12. benje

benje What's a Dremel?

cool, might see u in maplins some time, im ussually go in on a saturday afternooon
    :dude:

13. Tim S

Tim S OG

The problem is there needs to be people around to run it... if someone is willing to take the lead, people like myself and RTT (Im pretty sure he will do) will help out. I don't have the time to run it myself otherwise I would do. I have a site to run, and also I have a degree to get :)

If someone is willing to stand up and do the "dirty work" then I am willing to help out in running things.... I just dont have the time to do everything. ;)

second, a server... I don't know whether someone could get one for free, but if u can find somewhere, I am sure if RTT or another member of the bit-tech staff fire an email at them, we might get somewhere with it. If not, we are looking at £50 a month from jolt, or somewhere similar. :blah:

People interested in this idea, come along to #bit-cs on irc.quakenet.eu.org and we can discuss matters further there :)

Its a break off from the main channel, because that place is too busy to discuss such things as a server, etc.

14. benje

benje What's a Dremel?

Same with me im afraid :blah: , I have GCSE's to pass and I simply dont have time for running a clan, however I can help out, and certainly attend matchs / practises etc.. :)

15. relix

relix Minimodder

yeah, if I had a spare pc (better than a 386 that is) and an ISP without bandwidth limitations, I would set one up for ya'll, but that's not the case so I cant :( :cries:

Maybe a sponsor is willing to order a server or somethin'?

16. Tim S

Tim S OG

We need to find someone willing to provide a server.... then it would only look good if it was a member of bit-tech staff sending the email out. If that doesnt work then its a pay monthly jobby from barrysworld/jolt/demon/blueyonder etc.

Unless someone stands up to say "I will take the lead" then the clan isnt going to happen IMO :eyebrow:

17. benje

benje What's a Dremel?

/me points at spike, RTT ? somebodyy? :sigh:

18. Trash Man

Trash Man What's a Dremel?

Are you a serious clan?, if not I will be up for a bit of fun.

19. Trash Man

Trash Man What's a Dremel?

As I am already in a top15 CB CS clan

20. Wonderhorse

Wonderhorse What's a Dremel?

I'd be interested definitely

Tags: