1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors Bit-Tech F1 2019 thread - Season Over

Discussion in 'General' started by RedFlames, 25 Nov 2018.

1. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

Same corner.

The_Crapman likes this.
  2. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Jesus, whats with all the stupid excuses those commentators had for Fingers screw up?

One could think they've been hired straight from German TV.
    Ironically the actual German (Nico) was the only one making no excuses for him.

3. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Mr Binotto better be polishing up his CV as we speak.

4. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Gutted for LeClerc, but bittersweet when the safety car saved his podium and denied Max.

I belly laughed when Super Mario spun his Ferrari after Lewis did him around the outside.

5. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Sure vettel might not have been helped by the wind but it was pure driver error imo.

And then his wing came off on account of his rear tyres being square from the spin.

6. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

I've felt ill since last night, not slept much all night but I managed to fall asleep just after the first pit stops, woke up when vettel and Hamilton were overtaking bottas. Not sure what happened in the middle as i'm sure vettel got undercut by both Hamilton and bottas in the first stops. Seem to have missed a lot of a very good race.:rollingeyes:

7. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Vettels moustache lol, what is he thinking.

Feel bad for le clerc that's harsh.

Watched sky's coverage and prefer the ch4 team, rosberg as a pundit? He just kept looking at his mic, I like Johnny Herbert but he'ss not a natural presenter. I don't get the hate for ch4 after watching the sky commentary.

8. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Think Binotto is safe, Monofinger triple brow (tash is now an extra brow) lost it as hes proven hes lost his wheel to wheel, a LeClerc was just plain unlucky. The PU guys will be dusting off those CV's though I'd imagine.

Also, Billy Monger on Channel 4 was alright, he knows most of the young crop anyway.

9. RedFlames

You mean Egon from Ghostbusters?

10. RedFlames

The main problem with C4's coverage is Steve Jones.

The main problem with Sky's is the entire presenting team just seem so tediously dull.

It's OTT personalities vs no personality.

11. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Meh Steve Jones is just one person and yes a but meh but not that annoying.

I love David, mark Webber is awesome, Billy is ok and I hate that Karun jumped ship.

12. RedFlames

Karun jumping ship i'm ambivalent about... annoyed they seemed to **** all over Kravitz in the process though.

13. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Meh ted changed from ITV then BBC then SKY, he's been looking after his own career it seems, don't blame him but u can't shout loyalty if you do that.

14. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Until he supplanted Arrivabene Binotto was the Power Unit guy. More importantly Ferrari won the first two rounds last year, Binotto successfully knifed his boss in the back, but so far he's delivered a car that's either reliable or fast, but not both. If they don't start winning races he will be gone sharpish or banished back to the engine division.

But Mercedes really do look invincible at the moment, considering Bahrain is one of their 'bad' circuits.

15. The_Crapman

I want to grate Steve Jones into a pile of shredded ******. Can not stand him at all. Nor coultard. He's not as annoying as a fly in your ear, but I find him tedious and dull. The rest of them are fine, but tarnished beyond repair.

I much prefer the race commentary team on sky, brundle is just class and that other feller has a good tone and pace and injects the right amount of enthusiasm at the appropriate times. The channel 4 commentator guy sounds like he should be reading the weather on radio 4's graveyard shift.

16. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Brundle class?

Did you not hear him interview bottas and then congratulate him under his breath with a sarcastic comment of 2nd place.

He's always berating Hamilton too

He was great before sky but now he's just up himself.

17. The_Crapman

His commentary is. His manners, not so much. Although I don't like Hamilton much either so maybe that's why I like him. Ha ba

18. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Fair point, maybe the aero guy will start with the pokey sticks? hopefully its just a one off though. Mind you I think Renault have more issues currently

19. The_Crapman

Sounded like hulk's engine shattered. Poor old Danny, I really don't understand why he moves to Renault when that was the part of his car that had cost him so much in the last couple of years.

20. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

He needs doping up with an uber strength horse tranq before race day, for the love of chirst he sounds like he came from doing the commentary at horse races.
    Just shut the F up and let us watch the race, we can see the gaps, we can see the timing info, we see everything you shout at 300 decibels & 100mph approximately 2 seconds before you engage your gob.