1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Bit-tech is hiring!

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 23 Jan 2007.

1. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

*wonders how much money the site makes to actually be able to pay all these new writers*

2. Sord_Fish

Sord_Fish What's a Dremel?

if only you guys weren't so far i'd apply at the drop of a hat. :sigh:

3. rowin4kicks

rowin4kicks a man walked into a bar ...

me too, must be that new advertising in the articles i think
    shame about this, i would jump at the job if i was but a year older and was taking a gap year!

4. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

hmm a part of me is tempted to apply but it really is a fantasy....the other part realises this and so hinders me! oh well =)

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

It's because we always want to do more for you guys. We have a huge list of great stuff we want to do but it takes time longer than those that are currently employed at Bit can afford.

6. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

What are the shift paterns like, if any, as i dont have a car it would be a two hour train to clapham and back accross to ascot, i think i would need a wee bit of training for "informative" writing although i do so (try to) on a daily bases for college.

Sam

7. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I applied, but got pwned by the Bind-mister....

**Cries**

8. Highland3r

Highland3r Minimodder

Would be happy to help out with some of the HW reviews if you need an extra pair of hands. Can't really move down to Bit HQ though, unless rent/house prices are realistic....

9. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Your still after people, im not to sure, it would be simpler for me to work from home, you still after people to work in the game review section? I would be interested in that.

Sam

10. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

Sounds interesting to me, shame I'm still at uni. Good luck finding someone good! :)

11. RTT

RTT #parp

^^^ RTFA ;)

12. r4tch3t

r4tch3t hmmmm....

Well I am fully willing to move to ascot, but I can't. Damn imigration laws.

13. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

Just a quick question, i did well in GCSE English - Where i got A* and B, and would provide a full CV but im curious as to whether thats sufficient? i never really took my English further and focused on other subjects because of my hate for analysing extracts and trying to interpret them.

Im a decent writer and have better than average knowledge on hardware aswell as a love for it but is this something that someone like me could actually genuinely apply? Or are you looking for someone that has hardcore qualifications etc?

14. Tim S

Tim S OG

Hey dude,

There are no specific qualifications required - I'm more interested in broad knowledge, the way you express yourself when writing and your potential to improve too. Even if you're the slightest bit interested, it's best to get your application in as soon as possible.

Tim

15. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

ok nice! sounds interesting. Ill try to create a CV ASAP and send it off. thanks for your help!

16. genesisofthesith

genesisofthesith complete spanner

Is this still open?

Tags: Add Tags