1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bit-tech: The Next Generation

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Tim S, 6 Apr 2007.

1. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

You know what you should do. Do a artical about bit-tech itself. How it started and what it is now and show your community the core of Bit-tech and inside its headquarters. We wanna see where you do your reviewing and over clocking and see your working environment that puts this great site together. :)

2. RTT

RTT #parp

We'd love to, but unfortunately it'd be a big "please rob us" advertisement ;)

3. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

They did before. somewhere... I remember tims special shelf

4. Constructacon

Constructacon Constructing since 1978

We don't need to see the outside of the building - just whether you guys work in a rat hole or some spacious chrome and glass affair. I second the "Bit-tech: The story so far" article though.

5. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Its pretty nice here if you must know. The bit-tech and trusted reviews guys share an office, with a photography area and a meeting room with some xboxs and so on in there. Oh and we have a toilet too! (as long as you can wade through thrownaway graphics cards to get to it...)

6. r4tch3t

r4tch3t hmmmm....

I have seen some photos of the bit offices, one of the parking lot, one from google (can't find it though, RTT must have hacked it away) and one of a scagging graphics card shelf.

7. Lazlow

Lazlow I have a dremel.

I think many of you are referring to the pictures Wil Harris has on his flickr. Although I think it's changed around a fair bit since they were taken.

I was lucky enough to see the bit offices when I went for an interview - it's like an Aladdin's cave of hardware.

8. trig

trig god's little mistake

i was gonna say "good thing the position wasnt filled based on looks", but thats just me :D

9. The_Pope

The_Pope Geoff Richards Super Moderator

Sadly, that's true :sigh:

10. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

Surely most people know where you are located, and also know you have ridiculous amounts of stuff in there?

Congrats Tim, and welcome Joe :)