1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bit-Tech Travain Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dodge, 10 Sep 2005.

1. Sea Shadow

Sea Shadow aka "Panda"

Could I get an invite to the clan? I don't have a marketplace yet but I do have an embassy, and I am getting constantly attacked by my neighbor (Norby). I am getting really pissed (just barely built my barracks).

My village is at (-93,45)

2. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

Alright guys, new rounds of invites has been sent out. If you didn't receive an invite or can't get in because the alliance is full, send Dodge some resources so he can build his embassy up. (That way he doesn't have to use ALL of his resources to build up the embassy and nothing else).

Here's the list of this rounds invites: Dave, supernom, seashadow, the_gimpy, Mary Jo, uwannabigmak

After all these people are in the alliance, the following people will be invited: k571, gor, Calamitous

If you're not in the alliance and not in the above list, please post your IN GAME name for server 2 in here!

Remember guys, it's best just to level up ONE field of each resource to it's max level before you start leveling your other fields. You'll generate alot more resources faster this way.

Guys, dodge needs crops very badly! Please send any resources of ANY type that you can to him so he can keep his fields leveling up and also his grainery and warehouse (so he doesn't overflow but yet keep enough crops) so that he can level his embassy!

3. Sea Shadow

Sea Shadow aka "Panda"

Thanks for the invite, 400 crop sent to dodge.

4. NOMIS

NOMIS What's a Dremel?

Thanks for the invite, I'll send some crop out to Dodge when I get the chance, I got raided and lost most of my resources >_<!

5. tetleyex

tetleyex What's a Dremel?

Thanks for the invite. I'm sending some resources, 100 of everything and an extra 100 crop. :thumb:

6. xistins

xistins What's a Dremel?

Just join in with you guys. Name is xistins and i have NO idea what i'm doing.

Edit: Starting to figure this out I built a embassy crop farm level 2 clay pit level 2 wood chopper level 1 and a iron mine level 1. BUT now i'm out of resources. So I guess I wait

Last edited: 12 Oct 2005
  7. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

All my resources are on lvl 3, going on 4, I'll build a market and send dodge some crops!

8. orb

orb satisfying.

I think i'm going to get raided soon ,theres this high poppulation town right next to me :(

I'm building all my resources now and then just going to wait, i stopped playing for 2 days came back and maxed all my materials out \o/

9. MrWillyWonka

I'm getting suspicous too, I've had someone mail me asking if we can be friends so that he can put me on the list and make a profit? WTF?

I think we are quickly going to need an army. My plan is to get everything up to lvl4 by the end of the week, then start an army.

10. xistins

xistins What's a Dremel?

Does anyone have some extra resources to get me started. I started last night and now i have 28 wood 15 clay 97 iron and 300 crop. anything will help

oh i'm on server 2 and is there any room left in the alliance? if so count me in

11. orb

orb satisfying.

How did you get everything up to lv 3? :eek: I have 1 crop farm lv 3 but now i have no more resources :(

12. MrWillyWonka

All my crop farms are on level 4, and other resources on 3 or 4. Basically I upgrade all resources evenly but give crops priority.

And I don't build buildings. However I made a mistake on the first day by accidently building a grannery :/

13. Mary Jo

Mary Jo oh lolz

I have:
    Crop Fields lvl 4, lvl 4, lvl 4, lvl 1
    Wood lvl 4 lvl 4
    Clay lvl 4 lvl 4
    Iron lvl 4 lvl 3

I also have an warehouse, granary, cranny lvl 2, embassy, rally point.

14. orb

orb satisfying.

Clay : Lv 1 - Lv 1 - Lv 2 - Lv 0
    Crop : Lv 3 - Lv 2 - Lv 0 - Lv 0 - Lv 0 - Lv 0
    Iron : Lv 2 - Lv 0 - Lv 0 - Lv 0
    Wood : Lv 1 - Lv 0 - Lv 0 - Lv 0
    -
    I also have Granary , Main building , Warehouse and a cranny because im scared of getting robbed :(

Im gonna focus on mat building now tho!

Oh , i have 21 population toO!"

15. SparkuS

SparkuS What's a Dremel?

Im probably similar to Wonka, most things level 3 or 4, been farming a helpless soul next to me for the past week. However apart from barracks I have build nothing, and don't intend to for some time.

(S2 gor)

16. NOMIS

NOMIS What's a Dremel?

If you get attacked, just send them a friendly message asking them to stop and that you will help them etc etc... Worked for me, a guy with about 90pop attacked me and took most of my resources, I just messaged him asking to be friends and he said sorry he just tries to attack inactive villages, so it might pay to just ask :)

17. orb

orb satisfying.

Can anyone send me some resoures? My names orb and i can't upgrade anything :(

18. SparkuS

SparkuS What's a Dremel?

Unfortunately everyone has just started up, as you have. And are currently in no position to be distrubuting vital resources. Give it time, Its a game of patience more than anything else.

19. Gooey_GUI

Gooey_GUI Wanted: Red Shirts

Calamitous: [-142|18]

Wood 2-2-1-1
    Clay 2-2-2-1
    Iron 2-1-1-1
    Crops 2-2-2-2-2-2

No embassy or market yet. I've just been building resources like crazy. When I'm going to be invited, just let me know and I'll build them.

Last edited: 14 Oct 2005
  20. r4tch3t

r4tch3t hmmmm....

If you have read the posts above, they claim (and is tru) that you should level up just one of each to get more resources. It may take patiance to do this, (OMG is has 3000 clay, Y wait for another 300 to get level 8 crop when I can get lotsa others), well atleast thats how I think. But I werkin on only upgrading one. How many units (army size) does everyone have, S1 and S2?