1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bit-Tech Travain Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dodge, 10 Sep 2005.

1. Gooey_GUI

Gooey_GUI Wanted: Red Shirts

Actually, it takes more Clay than anything else. It takes more Wood than Iron. The Crops need to be upgraded regularly, but I'd rather build the others so that there are more building materials available. I've been able to keep my resources at the exact levels needed to improve them as quickly as possible. The Iron comes into play later in the game when troops are constructed. I haven't been delayed by having too little of any one resource at any time. Also, Crops will be needed later for troop consumption. The Iron and Crops seem to be needed a little less at the beginning.

IMHO

2. r4tch3t

r4tch3t hmmmm....

Well I am building up 2 of each resource, and have 20 troups @ teh mo. ;) troups early help production. So yes you are correct, however it is faster in the long run to build one or two of each resource. Just the way I play tho, To each their own, and your way makes it so you can build alot more in the biginning. :D

3. Gooey_GUI

I wasn't counting on any help. It sounded like it was more likely that I would need to contribute some to Dodge when I made it into the alliance. As I was scheduled to be included after many others, I had to play it that way.

BTW, as a strategy for the alliance, do we have any idea where members are going to need help first and who will need help later? I'm pretty far out in the northwest quadrant, but there are a few villages where there are slightly more population. How soon does a player begin building troops? (That is, with no help so far.)

Shouldn't one or two players be built up with larger armies so that they can raid villages and share the proceeds?

Last edited: 14 Oct 2005
  4. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

I'VE BEEN ATTACKED

I've been attacked three times this morning by "coheed" from village "Silent Earth" from (-12,3). I am out of resources, could everybody get their gang together and attack them. My cranny can only hold so much.

Last edited: 14 Oct 2005
  5. SparkuS

SparkuS What's a Dremel?

I got attacked yesterday in S2 by a top 20 player. Thankfully I was at the computer at the time and spent remaining resources and sent away my 10 troops. Lost 90 crop though. I messaged him and he claimed it was a mistake to attack me, and it wont happen again. I was ranked 280 at the time, so he was obviously confident his 25 man army could take whatever I had...

6. MrWillyWonka

What he nicked was: 583 wood, 618 clay, 408 iron and 495 crop, totalling 2104 resources. I am not happy obviously. I happened overnight when I was asleep and when my resources were filling up. Should I mail him and threaten him with the bit allience?

7. Mary Jo

Mary Jo oh lolz

He has a population of 99 and clearly a fair few troops. I'm not quite sure what we can do at this stage. I dont really think we have anyone to match him and frankly, it's a little early in the round to be getting into wars with people.

I'd e-mail him and ask him not to attack again - I wouldn't go threatening him. If he does attack again, we can maybe launch a co-ordinated attack. Other than that...

BTW, I don't think it's best to use the public travian thread for tactics discussion - best to keep that in the alliance forum for security reasons.

8. MrWillyWonka

I have spoken to him and he has agreed to give me my resources back!

9. Mary Jo

Mary Jo oh lolz

lol... You're joking? What did you say?

10. MrWillyWonka

He said he'll build a marketplace right now and give me back all my resources by sunday. I guess he realised that I am in a big alliance and that he is on his own!

11. SparkuS

SparkuS What's a Dremel?

how far are we from the Embassy being levelled up dodge? I just recently built mine.

12. NOMIS

NOMIS What's a Dremel?

Yeah best thing to do is just message them asking them please not to attack you or whatever, works for me anyway :)

13. Gooey_GUI

Where might this thread be? How do players waiting to be invited to the alliance join such a discussion?

:confused:

14. Kaboom22

Kaboom22 Minimodder

Left a message in the battle forum on S2. should i threaten this guy with allaince action? im sure me and HTFCacc can sort him.

15. hughwi

hughwi Minimodder

Hey guys, just to let you know that i signed up today as "hugh" and am building an embassy as we speak.

16. Mary Jo

Mary Jo oh lolz

You can only view it through your embassy once you've actually joined the alliance.

17. orb

orb satisfying.

Can anyone invite me to the alliance? ;d

username : orb

18. Gooey_GUI

I suppose I need to build a market place so that I can transfer resources to Dodge to level up his embassy. If so, how many resources will he need? I've just built my embassy.

aka - Calamitous

Last edited: 16 Oct 2005
  19. offroadracer789

offroadracer789 What's a Dremel?

I have been talking to the crazykid alliance in s1 and i was wondering if we would be interested in creating an allegiance(sp) with them.

20. Gooey_GUI

I noticed that an 18th member of the alliance was added. However, it was not uwannabigmak, k571, gor, or Calamitous. WTF?

Should we just go make a new Bit-Tech alliance of our own? There are many people waiting.