1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bit-Tech Travain Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dodge, 10 Sep 2005.

1. Ben

Ben What's a Dremel?

:blah:

2. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

ooops my bad didnt know that.

Should be fixed in a couple of hours.

3. TheoGeo

TheoGeo What are these goddamn animals?!

i would apreciate some more resources if there are any going spare? i have a moximum of 500 on everything still though so theres no point sending me loads. i just want enough to build a few more farms

4. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

HTFCacc2005 told me eariler that after a week of playing, you then become available for attack by other settlements. This is why you should build a cranny in order for your settlement not to be robbed of resources. By being in an allience, we can trade resources and build the vilalges quicker, good stategy!

5. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

Sent you 300 of each resource.

@ mrwillywonka. Sorry i forgot to mention the 1 week rule. You can only be attacked by other people after you have been playing travian for one week.

EDIT:

We can have an alliance description and I can give out roles and titles. Anyone got any good ideas on what we should put in there or what roles we should give each other?

Double edit:

embasy upgraded open to new applicants.

Last edited: 14 Sep 2005
  6. uwannabigmak

uwannabigmak What's a Dremel?

is the crop production actually the amount produced minus the amount eaten? because my production is going down as i build more.

7. The_Gimpy

The_Gimpy What's a Dremel?

I'm alright for resourses mostly, I'm able to build building after building pretty easily. My coordinants are X:-115 Y:133. I seem to be in last place... I feel like I'm not on enough to keep up with you guys. :D

8. c.cam108

c.cam108 Minimodder

Yip, that's why you need to upgrade crop farms more than other resources.

I am 50 minutes away from a level 3 main building, so I might soon (by this time tomorrow) have a marketplace and be able to send out any extra resources that I may have. But right now my top priority is raising production.

_C

9. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

Great! Now I have all my resources full, except I've only got 6 crop left and it will take another 9 hours before I have enough crop to upgrade my crop fields! :waah:

10. FredsFriend

FredsFriend What's a Dremel?

Me please I'm in as FredsFriend, any resources apart from crops would be good :D
    Cheers

Edit: Just finished my embassy and noticed an invite cheers

Last edited: 15 Sep 2005
  11. Ben

Ben What's a Dremel?

i could do with some resources at the moment, iron manly.

12. r4tch3t

r4tch3t hmmmm....

We could use the same levels as are in these forums, just hav a percentage for each title and assign them. would that werk?

13. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

I have sent you guys some more resouces, just waiting for them to come back so i can send out some more.

There are not levels as such, but you can give anyone in the alliance a title. i.e. I could give someone the title Diplomatic Director or Applications Minister etc.

14. c.cam108

c.cam108 Minimodder

Woo! I now have a marketplace. I have made a trade with someone to get some more crops, but I'll probibly be able to send over some spare resources to folk that want them (if I have any to spare).

_C

15. TheoGeo

i recon once double_c and i have a decent sized army, we should work together to clear the area of all these other villages, they're too close and making me nervous

or we could just constantly rape/pillage them

16. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

The local villages should attack you, if they do pm them and ask them to stop. if they dont ill send my 200+ troups to visit them. You can repeaticly raid other villages for materials but pm them first see if they are inactive if they are just farm them to death imo.

17. TheoGeo

well most of them are smaller than me and double_c so we should be able to deal with them on our own if they get anoying

18. Sea Shadow

Sea Shadow aka "Panda"

Well I have begun to ramp up production and have gotten a warehouse, if anyone could spare a couple hundred resouces (500 of each would be great) I could concentrate fully on resources and getting a marketplace. Then I could ship out resources at request, for the mean time I think I will leave any fighting to the other members of the alliance.

19. The_Gimpy

The_Gimpy What's a Dremel?

I could use some clay and iron, I think I upgraded my crops to much and should have upgraded some other stuff a little more since my crop is staying maxed out now. If I build a granery I can start trading crop for other resourses as I'm going to have an excess of it.

20. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

More resources sent.

I see that no one has yet been attacked which is good. I am building up some resouces and troups to take out any theifs which take their chance with us.