1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bit-Tech Travain Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dodge, 10 Sep 2005.

1. Sea Shadow

Sea Shadow aka "Panda"

Alas I wish it was that well, it seems that HTFCacc2005 is being attacked repeatedly (farming?) almost 10k resources lost in last attack! and about 3.8k from the previous 2.

2. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

So I'm currently concentrating on farming/mining etc to increase resources and will need a bigger warehouse!

But should I build a wall around the village, will this help?

And how will I know I'm being attacked? And if I am, I'll let you guys straightway!

3. Mary Jo

Mary Jo oh lolz

I've just registered under the name "Mary".

Is there a decent order to build in?

I'm upgrading to Main building level 2, at the moment. Any suggestions what to go for next?

4. Sea Shadow

Sea Shadow aka "Panda"

Resources, lots and lots of resources. Also keep your crops high, you will be amazed at how fast you can kill crop production when you are increasing other areas of your village.

5. Who_me_33

Who_me_33 What's a Dremel?

Read the thread, joined as who_me_33. Im still learning, but it doesnt seem too hard to get the hang of. Whats the benifit of being in an alliance, (is it hugley bennifical in this game), and if it is, is there room in the alliance for me (i saw the post about the alliance being full for the time being).

6. c.cam108

c.cam108 Minimodder

Can someone help me, I need some of every resource, just to get some things up and running. I will probibly need 500 of each (wood, clay, iron, crop). I know it's a lot, but it's quite important that I get these. I have a marketplace now, so I can send some resources out once I have built up a stock, but first I have some building to do.

Also, how many troops should I build at first, now that I have a barracks? Or should I build the wall first?

Thanks

_C

7. TheoGeo

TheoGeo What are these goddamn animals?!

well i would imagine that a wall would be fairly pointless unless u've got some troops to help defend it.

i too could do with some more resources, maybe not 500 though. 300 or 400 of each would do me. although i am very short on food and wood at the moment.

8. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

I'm just getting into this, a bit slow to start with.
    But I'll keep going.

9. uwannabigmak

uwannabigmak What's a Dremel?

resources would hugely benefit me, too. im especially short on wood and clay.

edit: AND FOOD!!! i just realized i have almost no food.

10. MrWillyWonka

Its a bit annoying that every time I build something or expand mining fields I have to also increase crop fields as the supply dwidles, is there a way to stop the migrants into my villgage? :eyebrow:

11. c.cam108

c.cam108 Minimodder

Don't build?

You need people to live in the buildings and work there, so there's nothing ou can do about it apart from increase the food supply.

_C

12. HTFCacc2005

HTFCacc2005 What's a Dremel?

Double C I have sent you 500 of everything.

If you need me to send you anything, PM me on Travian, or post in the Travian forum.

Adam

13. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

note to self " read all of thread "

I have sent double c another 500 resources, so could you send some resouces to someone of the other guys please if you dont need them.

I can send thoegeo some resouces later tonight I have some mercants returing in a couple of hours.

14. TheoGeo

well double_c is next to me so it would be easier for him to send me the extra 500 hes getting

15. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

roger, thanks for that. :)

there should be more room in the alliance now i upgraded my structure.

edit:

@ seashaddow mrhttfc has 200 defenders now so he should be ok for a while.

The use of an alliance is that we get our own little forum in there and we can see who is being attack by who so we can help them out but mainly its just to show your friends.

16. c.cam108

c.cam108 Minimodder

Some of the resources I've been sent are going to go to waste because I can only store 800 of each, and both lots arrive overnight, at around 3am and 5am my time. I will pass on the excess to TheoGeo, as he is only about 3 squares away from me.

_C

17. TheoGeo

does sum1 want to look after my acount for a week or two as im going to uni and dont have the internet set up there yet. i need to know by tomorow morning as im going tomorow and will only have limited access to the net untill i get hooked up in my house.

18. MrWillyWonka

Hey, I'm going to Sheffield uni tomorrow too! (or rather, that is today now...), which hall of residence are you staying in and what course? I'm not sure if I'll be having net access for a while too, so I may be out for a bit, just hope no-one attacks me :S

EDIT: It seems that olv is also going to sheffiield, we'll be having a little bit-allience then?

19. TheoGeo

im in my second year, so ive got my own house now. i was in ranmoor though.

u should be able to get set up on the net as soon as u get ur ucard when u register iirc. my course is Mechanical systems engineering

20. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Is there anyway to cancel a trade, I've accidently sent my only merchant on a 16 hour trek.