1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Bit-tech World of warcraft guild.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Un_Trained, 12 Jan 2005.

1. Un_Trained

Un_Trained What's a Dremel?

For any of you ppl that play world of warcraft, (some of u have to) Im thinkin about starting a bit-tech guild if there are enough ppl that play. Also depends on what servers u guys play on. Post here if u have any intrest in it. I dunno how i got the idea. but yea.

2. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

Man I can bet you already that there are loads of ****in' people that play that game, and it just keeps going up in the thousands every day, WOW.

Can't wait for it to officially and fully release in Hong Kong though :rolleyes:

3. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

i play on beta 4 and my char name is tomarse.

only a lvl 6 warlock atm, but its still fun :D

4. Whitlog

Whitlog What's a Dremel?

i will be playing it once it is out in the UK,which last time i looked is ment to be at feb

5. Pballer98c

Pballer98c Minimodder

my friend just tried to buy it here (in the US) and its on backorder. They are limiting sales of the game because the servers are getting overloaded :-/

6. Dark_Blender

Dark_Blender What's a Dremel?

I am already in a guild that is pretty sweet on deathwing server. We are a horde guild and we are the fallen. We have a website www.fallenguild.com and if anyone wants to join a pretty massive and established clan youre more then welcome. My characters name on deathwing is: Aramachus. Hope to see ya around

Tags: