1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Bitspower ROG Monstrum Build

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by PCHardwareOffice, 1 Jan 2019.

1. PCHardwareOffice

PCHardwareOffice New Member

Sponsor by Bitspower 16587358_1234259376640677_6979179817219867213_o.jpg

My name is PCHardWareOffice, 31 years old, I write about Hungary so my English is not my strength and I translate it from Hungarian into English. I'm sorry for everyone and of course the Bitspower sponsor. Let's start with it because lots of pictures have been taken. This is my first water-cooled project and I started it in August 2018, unfortunately, I had to wait a lot for the CaseLabs computer house because I collected it from January to August. So I can't show a design plan because I'm very new to PC construction, that is, a beginner and I need to know that I've built computers for myself, but what I'm building is not going to be like before. Only the Bitspower manufacturer sponsors, I tried to communicate with other manufacturers, but unfortunately they are unable to support start-up builders. I'd like to show you this first thing first and then in January or February 2019, I'll start with the two works I would like to put on social media in pictures and videos, so that novice builders can be good. You will see a picture of what you are going to say is nice work and good looking, but there will be something that will come to mind, for example. the tubes were not well bent, so I apologize in advance, unfortunately the bending of the tubes does not go as well as I imagined, because the first time I tried to bend a tube unfortunately it didn't work as it should. I think that will be enough, let's see the pictures. Based on the first and last pictures, the whole building is standing together.
    Full water cooled build hardware components:
    -Case: CaseLabs Magnum THW10A
    -PSU + Cables: Corsair AX1500i + CableMod C-Series AXi, HXi & RM ModMesh
    -MB: ASUS ROG Maximus IX Extreme
    -CPU: Intel Corei7 7700K (+Bitspower CPU IHS For Intel 7th-gen)
    -VGA: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080Ti GDDR5 OC 11GB
    -RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2800MHz 32GB
    -SSD: Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 250GB
    Intel Optane 16GB M.2 PCIe
    -HDD: SEAGATE BarraCuda 3TB 3.5" 7200 rpm 64 MB SATA 3
    -Fan controller: AquComputer Aquaero 6 LT USB
    2x AquaComputer SPLITTY9
    -Liquid Cool: 2L CFX Liquid Cool Cherry Red
    2L CFX Liquid Cool Shadow Black

BITSPOWER WATERCOOLING PARTS!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤

DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ Active Member

is it just me or links bad? no pics

3. cobalt6700

cobalt6700 Active Member

Links look bad to me - opening in a new page shows them on Imgur

4. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤

DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ Active Member

Cheers cobalt tymate that worked :) 29 pics of wc parts ! :(

5. PCHardwareOffice

PCHardwareOffice New Member

Thank you for speaking, one day I fix the bug and there will be pictures!