1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Black and white decay

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by CraZy, 6 Feb 2009.

1. CraZy

CraZy Cöstom úser tætel

Went out the other day with a friend to take some photos and these are the best that came out of it, though there are some more on flickr from the trip if you would like to take a look.

[​IMG]

View Large on Black

[​IMG]

View Large on Black

[​IMG]

View Large

So what do you guys think :)

2. whisperwolf

whisperwolf What's a Dremel?

Really like the first shot contrast works nicely of the black against the mist. and the bottom half of the second shot is wonderful, but the sky does nothing for me, can't work out if its just not enough contrast in the sky for me or if it just looks unballanced, everything is happening in bottom half and there is nothing in the top, it might be really cool with a square crop.

3. OleJ

OleJ Me!

I really like the first one as well but I think what might do the trick is to crop away most of the mountains on the left side. Leave a little be to give the bridge breathing room and somewhere to stretch out into but not much more than that. This way the bridge will be focused on better and there won't be the "void" where you'd want some beautiful sky or other to "fill".

Looking over them again I have to say that #2 is really beautiful and it looks like it deserves to be viewed really large.

Cheers mate!

4. CraZy

CraZy Cöstom úser tætel

Thanks you guys :)
    @White Wolf, i think if i crop it, it will be way to small. I like the idea of seeing the sky and the mountaines in contrast with the bridge thus giving it that deep look :)
    @OleJ thanks =) And I will experement with the crop on #1