1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling Black ICE Extreme II UK retailers

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by -Xp-, 2 Apr 2004.

1. -Xp-

-Xp- Minimodder

For my latest WC setup, I really want a Black ICE Extreme II radiator, however, the only place I can find that sells these little beauties is www.chill-tek.com , and I don't really want to buy from them, as they seem rather "inactive", shall I say?

Does anyone know of any other UK resellers? I looked through all the links on the sticky, but no luck. I'm sure that one of you guys can help me out.

2. M_D_K

M_D_K Minimodder

Hi

If you want a good double radiator, head on over too coolercases and pick up a ThermoChill 120.2 they are just as good if not better.

Link
    Description

I have one there really nice radiators.

morgan.

3. -Xp-

-Xp- Minimodder

I was looking at them. If I do choose one, then it will mean buying everythign from one site (less shipping). But I really want the bragging rights that come with the BIX2.

Thanks anyway. I'll use your advice if nout turns up.

Does anyone have a Kcal value for the thermochill 120.2? (can't remember what it's called, can only remember unit ;)).

4. OneMadPoptart

OneMadPoptart What's a Dremel?

The bragging rights that come with a thermochill 120.2 would be much better than those from the BIX II when dealing with the sophistocated water cooler :cooldude: .

Thermochill is top of the line, no doubt about it.

5. -Xp-

-Xp- Minimodder

As you were posting, I had a discussion with a friend about the radiators. He greed that thermochill is indeed better. For about £20 less, and better performance (testifed by three independant people), the thermochill it is! Thanks a lot guys. I lova ya all.

Expect project log in the next few days.

6. OneMadPoptart

OneMadPoptart What's a Dremel?

Looking forward to it :D

7. -Xp-

-Xp- Minimodder

Sadly, some of the parts were out of stock...giving me a chance to ask another question before I buy.

The Thermochill radiator used a 3/8" BSPT thread. I want to buy some nice brass barbs that all ow me to use 1/2" ID tubing on them. Wherever I look, they only seem to make 3/8" BSPT to 1/2" barbs in nasty blue plastic, not brass. Can anyone give me a link to some nice brass barbs for a thermochill radiator?

8. Risky

Risky Modder

9. pauldenton

pauldenton What's a Dremel?

http://www.coolercases.co.uk/wc_fittings.htm

10. keir

keir S p i t F i r e

seems coolerCase's si the place to get it from, I got mine from there. :)

Tags: