Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Carl97, 27 Oct 2010.
Nice to see more progress on this! Keep it up!
Thanks! It will be
Hy! Here are some photos:
Hy! The front panel is 95% finished! The mounting a remaining 5%
A nice front panel there. can't wait for more!
Looking very nice. The "unibody" look is awesome.
Thanks the comments!
Hy! Finished the my fan controller!
Hmmm DIY fan controller, impressive , this type of modding I doubt I'll ever touch, really lack electronics know how, good stuff Carl97 .
First time I've seen this thread. Great design work, wish I had those skills! Really sleek design, and I like the fan controller, look forward to updates!
Thank You Waynio!
Thanks! The updates is coming soon...
I'm added a poll.
May I suggest this as the fan:
It's quieter than the two in your poll as it only reaches 11DBA max and it has better airflow than both of them.
Awesome work with the fan controller!
I'm will be buy the enermax fan's! Thanks!
Wow! That hand made fan controller is dead impressive.
I thank you that, thanks for the help there in the contest!
My fan controller output is max. 1,5w of channels... The Enermax T.B.Silence Fan UCTB12 is 1.8w...
3× Enermax T.B.Silence Fan UCTB12 for a radiator fix 12v.
3× Arctic Cooling Arctic F12 for a case 6-7v.
A radiator mounting
Hy! I'm finished the radiator holder!
great case! but i noticed one thing, the earphone/mic jacks, have u tried that they work? seems like u havent put them trought the steel plate? have u tested that u can put the jacks in long enought?
i mean the male connections, some doesnt have any extra length at all and will therefore not work if u have the thinnest of sheet in between the male/female.
Separate names with a comma.