1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Blizzard in talks for Diablo 3 for consoles

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 25 Aug 2009.

1. Nature

Nature Member

The game already looks as campy and color coated as boulders gate.. haha we (the people that love diablo and had ridiculously high level characters) are so pwned.

2. somidiot

somidiot Member

+1

I'd like to see them shaft the consoles for at least a year (peferably 3) after the official PC release. . . . kinda like what the console makers do to the PC. . . .

I so wish they would have finished Starcraft Ghost and just done it on the PC as a shooter or something, I thought it looked like it was going to be a lot of fun. *sad*

3. Molajoku

Molajoku New Member

You just know this will end up delaying the game while they try to trim it back and cram it on to one DVD for the f*cking xbox. If they port it, port it to the ps3. it has the power/storage capabilities, it has keyboard/mouse support, it has free access to the internet so players wont be paying twice as much as those on the PC and sony wont kick up a stink about wanting to have simultaneous release with the pc version....just look at what happened to FF13.

I'm so sick of every game coming out going onto every sodding console going.
    "Batman Asylum, out now for PS3, 360, Wii, DS, Gamboy, neogeo, iphone etc etc"

...besides think of the packaging...a big green/yellow 360 symbol on the front of the Diablo3 case will make it look like a cheap whore in make-up.

4. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

My bad. Thanks. :thumb:

Tags: Add Tags