1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays Bloody Useless Pixmania...!!!! (just need to vent)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by PocketDemon, 19 Jan 2011.

1. mikemorton

mikemorton Minimodder

A similar thing happened to me with a crappy company called Camerabox.

Despite being given the correct address, my camera never arrived.

After being told it had been delivered and signed for I checked with the courier.

The courier had indeed delivered it - and it had been signed for - having been given the wrong address by Camerabox.

But the company refused to send me the camera I'd paid for until I liaised with the courier and got them to pick up the original camera from the wrong address and returned it to them.

Like I mug I agreed to go along with their procedure as I thought it would be quicker that way.

What Camerabox should have done was apologise and send out a replacement ASAP.

Bast@rds!!

2. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

PocketDemon likes this.
  3. PocketDemon

PocketDemon Modder

How interesting - i never knew that it 'may' not be covered...

There's still some ambiguity within it, but i'll take that on board.

Otherwise, they apparently got the monitor back on Fri/Sat & got a nice email on Sat saying (to paraphrase) "could you check the address so that we can re-send it?"

Wasn't a happy bunny to say the least (well of course the address was correct, & had both already both told them that i would only accept a refund & instigated the PayPal claim)...

...but still no money back. :miffed:

Bunch of useless...