1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluetooth question??

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by couzo, 29 Sep 2002.

1. couzo

couzo What's a Dremel?

I am going out to get the sony t68i and was wondering it has bluetooth so what do i need to get it to access my computer and how much would these things cost oh and got any good links? Also would it be cheaper to get a infra-red thing instead or are they really slow compared to blue tooth?

2. DaWibbla

DaWibbla What's a Dremel?

I like bluetooth, especially for mobiles. It's like infrared but doesn't require a line of sight since it's radio based (like wireless networking). However, there seems to be a lot of trouble getting some devices connected. Supposedly one of the best bluetooth adapters is the usb one by TDK (though it's not cheap and has a green bit of plasic on it!).

3. couzo

couzo What's a Dremel?

Yes thats the opne I have now I also have the sony erricsson head set which is really cool. I am still having problems with the software for the dongle though which means I can send pictures and things to my phone but can't send pics taken wit hthe mca-20 camera from my phone to my computer I also can't use the head set yet until TDK update their software!!!

4. DaWibbla

DaWibbla What's a Dremel?

How are you using the headset with the computer? I thought that you could only really use them with mobile phones?