1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music Bluetooth Speaker / Radio ideas?

Discussion in 'General' started by bawjaws, 28 Apr 2017.

1. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

Hi all,

I've decided that I'd quite like to upgrade my "entertainment" options in our kitchen - currently represented by what the "kids" might call a transistor radio :D I'm thinking that I'd like something that is a Bluetooth speaker (for pairing with phones, mainly), plus a radio (preferably Internet Radio and DAB as well as normal FM/MW). I don't really need the ability to stream from a home network or anything like that, but if it's available without costing the earth then I'd be willing to consider it. The kitchen isn't massive, so doesn't require anything massive or particularly audiophile, but equally I don't want some tinny rubbish either :)

I've just absolutely no idea where to start with this - I know you can get Bluetooth speakers of all shapes, sizes and budgets, and some radios seem to have Bluetooth capability, but it's bloody difficult to try and work out what's good and what's not. Any recommendations from the BT crew? Cheers!

Bawjaws

2. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s