1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress BnB [LDCooling PC-V7] by JaPeMo

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by JaPeMo, 1 Sep 2013.

1. JaPeMo

JaPeMo What's a Dremel?

Good evening friends !

Finally today I was able to get the mod.

Today I've been painting the rest of the fans and 2 pieces of RL ( T & valve ).

The Nidec ...

[​IMG]

The Noiseblocker ( In photo only taken 4 but were 10 in total)

[​IMG]

Then I have started with the upper radiator support . Now I will not have problems if you want to get the upper filters.

[​IMG]

Some cuts in the original top piece to anchor the support ...

[​IMG]

And placed bracket with the radiator ...

[​IMG]

Side view, the guides I've put them rivets , so is much safer .

[​IMG]

Top view ...

[​IMG]

Tomorrow I rise up early and I'll get back again to work .

A greeting!

Last edited: 29 Dec 2013
  2. JaPeMo

JaPeMo What's a Dremel?

Good evening friends.

As comment and given the success with backplates, prices and giving me problems with letters, in the end I decided hacermelas myself. They are simple, but they love me as they have been.

Pre-trimmed and sanded, and presenting them to the GPU ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here already screwed ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's all for now, hope to catch soon (I get much stick) with the wiring of the fans ...

Greetings and Merry Christmas!!!

3. JaPeMo

JaPeMo What's a Dremel?

Good evening friends. I bring a new acquisitions today. It would have been better in blue but the quality and features have made me sacrificing illumination. (Will inquire if you can change the lighting in blue)

I present to Razer Taipan!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The old Razer Diamonback 3G and Young Taipan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Without the Razer software, as such, the wheel is always lit and the logo turns off and lights up slowly, like a heartbeat ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A greeting!

4. JaPeMo

JaPeMo What's a Dremel?

Good evening friends. Today I've been and I've been wanting to get for a while ... So there are advances

First I open the mouse to see what had led ... bad luck, led back normal , the wheel is a plate with micro pcb leds smds ... So unlucky ...

Today I bought screws M3x6 black star, allen you'll quickly passed . Moreover, even bringing the box rust, imagine if on top has a wet environment RL ...

[​IMG]

Now I have also purchased the LED strips , 2m blue and 1 white ...

[​IMG]

I already have the cable ready for the front fans and placed the ventis , filters and cables ready to connect

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I made two small modifications to the upper guides to the radiator. Removed rivets and screws placed , so you can adjust the height and colocaqcion vinyl . The result is obvious

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally I have started with the cable upper radiator. 6 ventis ! I already have a cable with 3 ... Foul other and merge 2 ... more

Tomorrow I hope to progress a little more for the cable end ...

A greeting!

5. JaPeMo

JaPeMo What's a Dremel?

Good night. This afternoon I put another little while and I finished 6 shots and cable sheathing the nidecs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And nidecs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tomorrow to see if I can make the cable for nidecks ...

A greeting!

6. JaPeMo

JaPeMo What's a Dremel?

Hi!!!

Very tired after a day's work and then with the mod, but comfortable . I just picked up all our gear .

Finishing the cable to the rear double Nidecs and after that , the test . Checking all ventis with cables ...

[​IMG]

The result ... A little scare, one Nidec not work. Identified the fault, wrong order of the wires in the connector ... ALL FANS AT 100 %!

I have that weight lifted off because the gigs have been good measure, do sleeving and welding ... The welder I have not warmed much in the end and I 've seen and wanted to solder the wires to the strip, above points are very close ...

After that I have started with white LED strips. I cut two pieces of 5cm with 3 leds , cable, solder sleeve and ...

[​IMG]

Where? In the first time I go to put the cable with 2 leds of the switch first, I 've reused cables and wuala !!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unlucky PCB blank , if black would already perfect . To light switch will use the front switch brings the 810 you save it as you know.

Tomorrow if I can ... more

7. JaPeMo

JaPeMo What's a Dremel?

I've had some kinks to carry the rear rad tubes that acts between gpus and cpu ... At the end I solved this way:

Fan out ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the tubes or crossed ...

[​IMG]

Once fixed this , Unused I needed to put the flowmeter , therefore, all the RL and testing it mounted adapter. In the first half hour ... leakage ups ! ! Nothing an extension board with very little to no pressure on the T. Changed and back on track .

To clean the circuit , distilled water, vinegar, and h7 Viakal ... I think anything that resists lol ...

This is nothing compared to what has been busy ...

[​IMG]

I had to drain and refill the circuit does not know how many times I've lost count ... Now , **** through a tube ...

[​IMG]

Said this a photo of the current state ...

The front with LEDs already placed , is like the original ...

[​IMG]

Detail drain, and almost entire points except the cpu, the bracket of the gpus and aquaero remains a tad lower empties the top of depo ...

[​IMG]

For Poweradjust I used the original cover to dock it , so yes, no holes, double sided tape and a craft deck methacrylate and ready ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supports that I have managed to set the valves to remove the filter are that the circuit is empty . These are acrylic , but departed one and made ​​of aluminum ..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And an overview ...

[​IMG]

That's all folks , this weekend has spread much , if not for the time I 've thrown up your ass would have more rad ...

A greeting!

8. JaPeMo

JaPeMo What's a Dremel?

Well, I have made ​​changes. I hope you enjoy it, I just love how I have been, but clear the box and released the front tube with the filter that did not quite like it.

First of all, Fittings Unused me ...

[​IMG]

The pump after changing the adhesive foam rubber sponge to buy today ...

[​IMG]

And changes in the RL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have to change the tube on the graph to the upper rad because I've been a little short, a little forced and this is not good ...

Tomorrow will do the change this and much more ... I have another week full dedication

A greeting!

9. JaPeMo

JaPeMo What's a Dremel?

Good night, almost days .

The holiday week is given on whether and I have not dedicated 100%. I bring more progress

I 've made ​​acrylic panels to hide the "ugly " the pc ...

[​IMG]

These panels can be removed and replaced very easily. The velcro adhesive tape is to blame

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now new acquisitions a more poweradjust and the front in black . And as cable manufacturing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the front ...

[​IMG]

After connecting all wiring (less than the power supply ) to the motherboard , I have started to work with the lighting .

[​IMG]

I knew the Aquaero can handle using 2 channels having other accessories , including the LED strips. Panel a little tinkering I managed to find the operation . I can adjust the intensity from 0 (off ) to 100% ( maximum) . I have also turned blue filter to lcd adhesive aquaero .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tomorrow another while and if all goes well , the montage is successfully completed , finally! !

We will check the status of hardware ... I hope I do not take no surprise , again ...

:clap:

10. JaPeMo

JaPeMo What's a Dremel?

Mod Finished!!!!

Finally finished the mod, get some nonsense , but I have to find some pieces , when you find the colocare but is a minudez . Now we just turn on and check that the hard work as you run , install and configure everything that is no small feat ... Had said the action of the evolution of day

Lined front panels and placement of LEDs ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Place this and some cable that was outstanding ... We spent the interior ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The surplus of the anticyclone ... Meet your luxury !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We spent abroad. The back , which leads mia mother ... Removes much pon pon, but the end result I like ..

[​IMG]

Back

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Front

[​IMG]

Detail

[​IMG]

Vision of the whole box without side panel ...

[​IMG]

With the side window panel...

[​IMG]

I promise more photos maintained and lighting . Today I have no time for anything more and more . I hope you liked it ...

A greeting!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::rock:
    :thumb:

11. JaPeMo

JaPeMo What's a Dremel?

Hi friends. A litle upgrade.

[​IMG]

A new toy, Asus Xonar Essence SRX...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]