1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Bodily functions that bug the crap out of you?

Discussion in 'General' started by GregTheRotter, 16 Sep 2010.

1. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

^ lol. What about when someone farts and you actually get microscopic sh** molecules in the air going down your throat (that's how your nose smells stuff, tiny molecules)?

2. knuck

knuck Hate your face

if you start thinking about that kind of thing, you're fùcked

3. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Exactly! Though I'm pretty sure the smell actually comes from methane. Not really much different than sniffing it right out of a bottle or something. Still came out of someone's ass, though.

Don't worry, I'm long gone :p

4. Psycho

Psycho Average

Here, my reaction to the air re-breath comment:

[​IMG]

5. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

^ QUICK!! SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU FOOL!! ARGH!! Too late..crap molecules on your tongue :lol:

6. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

Some dipshit next door coughs all through the night and at the end of a bout of coughing he sounds like he's gagging, like being sick.

"If your dying then hurry the f**k up so I can sleep"

I'll shout at 3 in the morning, it's like seriously someone put him out of his misery.

He makes a real meal of it as well.

Last edited: 21 Sep 2010
  7. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

LOL I dont know about crap going in, Its the one's that open their mouth and pure crap come's out that bug me.

8. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Bindi did a forensics course once upon a time and it messed him up. :p

9. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

Now now, lets not hold forensics completely responsible :hehe:

capnPedro likes this.
  10. Stewb

Stewb What's a Dremel?

God, sounds just like a guy I had at my boarding school. Once a week like clockwork the toilet would clog up. Of course the person who found it would be disgusted but naturally we all had to take a look :D

btw... we never found out who it was :p

Last edited: 21 Sep 2010
  11. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

Worst part of an old job was to check changing rooms and the toilets once in a while whilst on watch in the gym and pool i worked at.

Think some person had constipation and taken something evil for it, the toilet had a turd mountain free standing in the bowl with diarrhoea surrounded it. After suppressing the urge to puke for a month, a swift bucket of pool water dealt with that mighty monster!

Another bodily function that most of us have had is the 'random unsuspecting uncalled for boner' guaranteed to strike in exams and waiting areas after a long boring wait. Its like our subconscious gets bored and starts thinking independently and doesn't fill the conscious mind in with the imagery its using.

12. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

LOL. Speaking of which. Am I the only one, when I'm in the car, and I need a piss (if it's a bumpy road then I'm in trouble) I get a boner :eyebrow: Seriously, it's like the bladder pressure just says wakey wakey :blush:

God damn, I know. People who smoke and their breath smells like pish and isht at the same time :grr:

13. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

no your just a freak who gets turned on by the car

14. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

some women might disagree with you there Bindi ;-)

15. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

Bindi use not his fingers, his waves his ban hammer until they are satisfied!

16. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

17. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

fixed.

18. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

NARB: No Apparent Reason Boner. I hate when they happen right before you know you'll have to get up, such as just before class/work ends. Nothing sucks more than having to just stand up and deal with it when you've still got a semi.

19. fingerbob69

fingerbob69 Minimodder

Ah-ha! I do this too. The reason you do this is because not all of your brain goes to sleep at the same time. This means while part of your brain is counting sheep another part is still thinking about chasing them ... ok that might just be me!:geek: ...and sends a rogue message to the nervous system causing the spasm. It often occurs when you're particularly stressed and part of your subconscious continues to mull over the reasons you're stressed as you fall asleep.

As for the op's original question...

Why is it people, women as well as men, believe that they somehow become invisible the moment they get behind the wheel of their car? And thus believe they can sit there at the lights, in a jam, as they're sitting there in the inside lane doing 50 ...PICKING THEIR NOSE... AND believe NO ONE CAN SEE THEM DO IT!!??!!

Piss, ****, fart, sneeze, screw, whatever not bothered but public nasal excavation leaves me cold.

20. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

Methane is odourless. It's also "natural gas" - can you imagine if the gas you cooked with smelled like farts!? (The scent of a gas leak comes from other gases mixed in with the supply to provide the smell)

Farts smell because of the sulphur dioxide (and other related compounds) content.