1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Brink (the game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by bigkingfun, 2 Dec 2009.

1. murraynt

murraynt Well-Known Member

If you go with Ziip you can even get the steam code emailed on before your copy arrives. ;)

[ZiiP] NaloaC likes this.
  2. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

Murray, please remind me to order this tonight while on Mumble... I Keep forgetting.

@Vampa: Yeah... I bought that at Game, came home and the BT review was just posted that day.... never opened it, still in seal, tried returning it and they told me to F*off.... (apparently just because its a PC game it can't be returned, even if its still sealed in orignal packaging and have recepit of buying it the previous day)
    That game could have been SOOOO good, but it was a steaming pile of sh*t that I wouldn't even let pigs roll in.

3. frontline

frontline Punish Your Machine

Latest Tutorial vid:

4. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Well-Known Member

Love the fact that you can stand on a mine, hear it, then wait for an engie to come remove it! Simple idea, but great.

Also, automated spawn defence! Huzzah! At least you can assemble your team and make a break for it if the game swings that badly against you.

5. frontline

frontline Punish Your Machine

Yes, spawn protection is welcome and the mines could be a nightmare, unless you have an operative clearing the way. :)

6. [ZiiP] NaloaC

7 days & 7 hours and it unlocks :)

7. Toga

Toga New Member

Been looking forward to this for a while now, can't wait to give it a blast :D

8. will_123

will_123 Small childs brain in a big body

NaloaC is it next Friday its out?

If it is then i don't think i can prior engagement but if you are organising any more games give me a shout! Really looking forward to this.

9. [ZiiP] NaloaC

Aye fella. It should unlock at 2am on friday morning, so I'll be squeezing in a few rounds/challenges then before a very brief trip to the land of nod before I waste the whole day on it. :)

I'm trying to put a Bit-Tech Community vs ZiiP Community friendly match together on the ZiiP server. I just need some more from Bit-Tech to make the numbers. :thumb:

Call by our forums if you want to keep up to date with scrims etc. We'll have 2 servers, one for pubbers, one for scrims. Gamestore, community and servers all in one locale, what more could you ask for! :D

10. Voluntary_Pariah

Voluntary_Pariah a Real Man™

just preordered the game on steam. I'll see you guys on the Arc :hehe:

11. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

this hasnt really been on my radar but after spending some time looking into the game im on this! cant wait now! not sure where to order from tho, thinking of spending the extra £5 and get it from steam... But if its £24 from ZiiP's store and it activates on steam, i mite go that way

12. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

Only 5 more days to go, pre-loading now.

Actually, if the american release date is the 10th, wouldn't steam copies unlock then?

13. [ZiiP] NaloaC

No because they are region locked.

Gamestore codes only go out to those who requested them on the 12th, this will be more than enough time to pre-load the game in time for it to unlock.

14. [ZiiP] NaloaC

Righty, the game is going live in the states tomorrow. I know that there are loads of videos up on YouTube with gameplay from people who got the game ahead of release day for whatever reason and it still looks the doggs danlgy bits, even if they are only playing against AI! :D

4 days until we get it over here in Europe and 4 days until the friendly match.

Any more people interested?

ZiiP has purchased 2 servers, so we will be up and running on day 1 :)

I would really really really like to see a pure ZiiP Team vs a pure Bit-Tech Team in the friendly. It's just for a laugh and nobody will really be any good in it anyway on day 1 :)

If you still haven't pre-ordered it, check out the ZiiP Gamestore (in my sig), you can get the key early on request and that allows you to pre-load and have it activated as soon as it unlocks. Your boxed game will arrive shortly in the post. This IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO EU CUSTOMERS! I live in Ireland, so this makes it a hell of alot better than Amazon or anything else and still €20 cheaper than Steam.

Names people, give me names :)

15. dino5jacobson

dino5jacobson New Member

I played this game and I liked it very much. It's an amazing game.

16. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

I'll be up for the release day game session, just gotta get my code request form sent to ZiiP.

Would do it today, but the site is blocked from my work's net and I need my customer ID number.

17. [ZiiP] NaloaC

Check your PM's dude.

18. [PUNK] crompers

[PUNK] crompers Dremedial

this is slap bang in the middle of my last two weeks at uni, nightmare!

19. [ZiiP] NaloaC

But it's released on a Friday ;)

20. murraynt

murraynt Well-Known Member

I'm kinda the same. Sheds load to get done. Brink will be put aside for a few days. :( but i will be able to play for a bit anyways.

Last edited: 9 May 2011