1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BSG Season 3

Discussion in 'General' started by Ramble, 8 Oct 2006.

1. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

yup :p

I want that song now dammit!

2. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

Other people have said the ending was cheesey but I don't understand why, i thought the implications were fairly epic but most importantly it has done a 'lost' and raised a shed load of questions rather than a battle based cliffhanger which is what I think it needed coming into the 4th and final season.

So, a side question to keep this thread active:

What was you're favourite scene from this season of BSG?

Mine was galactica jumping into new caprica's atmosphere, launching the vipers through the friction burn and 'the old man' waiting right until the last moment to shout 'Jump!'

3. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Oh hells yeah!
    That scene was awesome but i also liked the scene when the Pegasus gets into the fight but the best bit was when the music builds up and then you see it explode, wonderful bit of direction.

Kind of weird being Monday and not expecting to see BSG for a long time.

4. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

I would like to be original and find some other scene, but that for me is the best scene as well.

5. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

I'm sure other people will think of other scenes as well BUT it was defo my favourite, I had forgotten the pegasus exploding scene, I will have to rewatch that later this week.