Case Mod - Complete [Build log] Zeuligan build - white leather Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Zeuligan, 8 May 2017.

1. Zeuligan

Zeuligan Member

Thank you for your kind feedback and I guess only time will tell if this was a really dumb idea :D
    I plan to pull my entire loop apart within 3 months, so will check my tube then.

Yeah, that is also a possibility and yeah, had a little struggle and tug with my pump, but should be straight now :)

2. Zeuligan

Zeuligan Member

Sorry for the lack of build updates. I quit my job 2 months ago and joined a small tech-startup. Haven't left work since :D.

The build is finished, but I haven't had time to learn how to take photographs yet (bought some studio flashes but lot of stuff to learn before I can use them).
    Did one small photo session a few weeks ago (when home shortly to repack my suite case) so will leave a teaser picture andI plan to update the log with final pictures this coming weekend. /Love Zeuligan
    [​IMG]

3. Zeuligan

Zeuligan Member

Strange feeling, but the build is actually done.
    Scary, very scary, but done. So many my first;

• First modding project
    • First water cooling project
    • First photo project
    • First time sleeving
    • First time working with acrylic or vinyl
    • and much more.
    I spent most of the morning frenetically turning nobs on my new studio flash and cursing the to narrow backdrop. Ended up with some images that actually worked. Point of no return.

Hope you like the end result and as always, feel free to comment or ask questions if there is anything you want to know more about.

Thank you everyone that supported me me in this thread with engagement, help and comments and of course, a huge thank you to be quiet! that decided to sponsor this project half way in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Dietec

Dietec Member

Dude. You're good at this. I'm gonna read this entire thread.

Zeuligan likes this.
  5. Zeuligan

Zeuligan Member

Thank you very much, appreciate not only the feedback, but that it was nice :)
    Hope you like the log/thread and just let me know if there is anything specific you wan't me to explain more.