1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build your own Invasion iX

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 3 Sep 2006.

1. Sinner666

Sinner666 What's a Dremel?

I liked the case when it was first reviewed but after this...bleh!

It's a novelty case much like that hideous shellfish looking thing from, I think Lian-Li. GAH! That atrocity is the only thing worse than this. I'm sure some will buy it and think "OMGZ I ROCK SOCKS!".

Maybe the case would work better with a micro-atx or itx. Allow for more clearance and all that. Does it even have the option to install one though?

2. Dr Dark

Dr Dark What's a Dremel?

:duh: That would be me then..... Cos I like the Lian-Li PC777 "shell thing".

I actually ordered one from Microdirect. But they didn't get the order processed for some reason, so I, unimpressed by their ineptitude, cancelled said order and got something else - the rather nicer job that looks like a G5 but isn't....

I was like W00t! They've made a decently odd looking case. But now I see that with all the (wrong?) gubbins in there, and think that people should steer clear of this case if they don't have a clue about pc builds or modding.

They will wreck a lot of gear if they aren't skilled in some way.

I too prefer larger cases, because that circulates more air around, and makes things a lot easier to work with in general.

Remember that crazy I-Tee PC case (it was literally T shaped top-down) - yeah, nobody else does either. IT BOMBED DUE TO COOLING ISSUES.

I think this will go the same way.

Tags: Add Tags