1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Bulldozer project - AMD Tribute

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by BaxterTheFly, 9 Apr 2015.

1. BaxterTheFly

BaxterTheFly What's a Dremel?

So i have been doing what seems to be the biggest problem... how to make roof and still look sharp :)
    i think this will be ok, and not make the roof stand off too much, the roof consists out of board and a U profile, the sides will go on the inside of a U profile, and also it will house a led strip that will illuminate interior, now, should i put yellow or red that is still something to decide.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is another problem i have had. The waterblock came w/o a backplate, and i love backplates, keeps the board from bending and gives it stiffness, so i drilled the holes in my existing backplate to widen the screw holes that were there so the screws for my waterblock could go trough. it works, now i will need to reinstall it :)

[​IMG]

till the next time, feel free to comment, good/bad, its all cool :)

2. BaxterTheFly

Dry fitting the pipes to the current look, there will be another pipe that will go on the other side of the 24 pin that will go from GPU to res, but will go under than it will come back up, to res :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope you like the progress so far, as i was unable to work on it for good few months due to some problems i have had :/

3. BaxterTheFly

So, i bet this is the thing you didnt expect to see :)
    I switched to below tubing to soft tubing in order to have a little more flexibility and room for working, also i made it so that the top part is able to tip over so i can clean, manage cables, etc etc.. This is the last big change in the overall mod and it will go under water tomorrow after some details and immense cleaning, dusting, alcohol bath and all :)

Here are some pictures, i really hope you will enjoy them :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Dr. Coin

Dr. Coin Multimodder

Using the copper pipe and braided tubing give the bulldozer a nice industrial look.

5. BaxterTheFly

Tnx man, just to set fans like i want them, and it will give it nice look :) i bet you'd love it ;) also, to add, the loop has been runing for a week now and its doing gr8 :)