1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows But can it run ARMA II?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ending Credits, 20 Jun 2009.

1. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

You can't attack as a sheep (you'd think they'd let you attack as an Alstatian but no). :(

2. mayhem

mayhem Owner of Mayhems

that's barrrrr me ......

3. Lizard

Lizard @ Scan R&D

That's a crying shame. Hopefully the modding community will be able to sort that out, as a 'when animals attack' element to Arma II could be a real laugh, ala the killer bunny rabbit in Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.

4. Blackmoon181

Blackmoon181 Geography,Its not just colouring in

yea that would be awesome , a speed mod for sheep . i wonder if you can set up a target range

but instead of using those annoying 2d targets you could use the variety of animals ARMA2 has

to offer ? :p

5. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Speaking of 2D targets, why is it I can't hit them for the life of me, but when it comes to shooting moving targets, and ones that are firing back, I can drop an enemy from a fair distance? Like, double that on the ones on the range.

6. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Should have gone to specsavers methinks :D

7. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

ARMA II has a very realistic bullet model so it depends where the target is, you even have to take the zeroing into account so you have to aim low until about 200m (and then at 400m you have to aim quite a bit above). You also have to lead as well; I was sniping in the editor at about 1K and you had to aim using the bottom of the reticule and lead any moving targets by at least 10m.

I wish there was a decent guide for this.

8. bahgger

bahgger Minimodder

God, I hate bugs in this game.

I have the 'no support' bug in Manhattan so I spent the whole day trying to attack the Chedaki main camp without any supporting troops whatsoever. What a pain! I finally got it by sheer luck in the end..