1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling can u still get danger den 2-2 blocks in the uk with 1/2 inch fitting stilll?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by weazel666, 30 Aug 2002.

1. weazel666

weazel666 What's a Dremel?

well i think i'm geting a bit caried away now .. i got a 220watt peilter, ehiem 1250 & a 1060 ......... 1250 to cool the cpu loop and the 1060 to run the water cooled loop that cools the condensor that i'm watercooling on my stripped de-humidifier .. so no fans .... :D .. gonna build some monster box to fit it in, then run it through a big car rad so i can run it all passively .. no fans and try and keep stuff as quiet as i can .. been reading up and realised i've got R-134A stuff in my de-humidifier .. so maximum it would ever reach would be -17 .. even with the water cooled condensor .. so doubtful at that .. more like -10 .. if i was lucky ..

ANYHOW .... i'm still using a old Z3 block on my cpu loop and i'm after a block that i could possibly stick a peilter on in the future if i got bored and wanted to mess ... .. even if i don't i'm still gonna have the chille ron the go ...........i like the look of the danger den 3-1 .. but there would be no need for the acryillic top .. cos if ur reaching stupidly low temps i'd need to cover it in insulation anyhow .. so i wouldn't see it .... so i'm trying to find a DD 2-2 with 1/2 fittings

anyone know where i could get one in the uk? store?
    i know EC do one with 3/8 fittings but that's no good to me

2. Haddy

Haddy World Domination

you can get a maze 3-1 with a copper top.....dunno where yet in the uk but dd ships overseas =).........also melt ur z3 down when u get ur new dd block......

3. weazel666

weazel666 What's a Dremel?

slight problem with they will only accept certain cards i think ... so i sort of s**t out there ... are there any other alternatives?

4. Haddy

Haddy World Domination

contact one of their uk resellers.....im sure they would be glad to help uout...i havent seen any that stock the 3-1 but im sure one will soon....

Tags: