Bit of advice if anyone can. Had some people round to quote for glazing on the 30th Nov, first guy really cool an hour in an out said he would mail the quote. Second was the problem. Two of them rocked up a six at night, kept me and my mum there till well after ten when we eventually agreed. Decided we don't want to go ahead, tried to cancel an they are saying its outside of their 7 day cooling off period. Is this right? I was under the impression it was 14 days after the contract was signed so long as no work had been done (it hasn't were still waiting on the surveyor to actually arrange a date). Apparently if we cancel now my deposit of £3125 is forfit. Is this right?