1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Capcom: "Gamers have abandoned the Wii"

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 6 Jan 2010.

1. Manu_Otaku

Manu_Otaku ManuOtaku

Javaman i understand your point, as a gamer if i not play all the great games on all consoles i think i will be missing something even is is match one another, and i dont want to do that i want to expirience all the good games no matter console, thats what my point is, but your points are pretty valid and i respect them, thanks for the sharing of opinions.

2. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

np, thanks for sharing yours too. I understand what the wii was trying to achieve and it certainly did achieve it. I just wish they had the foresight to develop a netal-esk system. Maybe next gen they will build on that as its certainly an area that has the most potential. Experiencing everything is why I have all systems too, but for all those reasons, its the wii thats being squeezed out.

BTW +rep for helping me study lol :thumb:

3. Manu_Otaku

Manu_Otaku ManuOtaku

"BTW +rep for helping me study lol ;)" sorry i didnt catch this part

4. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

Im at home studying for uni exams atm....or suppose to be.

5. Molajoku

Molajoku What's a Dremel?

I brought a Wii for my parents this christmas because my mum always liked to play nintendo or snes with me.
    It was played for 30mins on christmas day and has been totally ignored since then.
    Total waste of money. Can't even use it to play DVD's.

btw, what's all the hype about natal? Waving hands in front of the TV will be fun for about 10mins before you realise that controller input is faster and more precise.

6 axis controller is practically DOA. The Wii enjoys success on paper whilst the consoles sit unused and unloved for most of the year. Natal will flop just as badly, once the air guitar games and aerobic fitness games are out people will just go on with normal controllers as if nothing ever happened.

Tags: Add Tags