1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors Car commericals

Discussion in 'General' started by crazydeep74, 2 Jul 2006.

1. Lazlow

Lazlow I have a dremel.

I agree, though Honda isn't just about cars. I don't know what proportion of their business is through cars, but I'm betting 80% is Research and Development in other areas of technology and engineering. So their adverts are about the Honda brand, more than a car in particular.

2. ChromeX

ChromeX Minimodder

behave, shes dog rough... and french! But yeah honda cog, one of the best and most memorable car adverts ever.

3. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

i hate that ad for the volvo, and their new campign, FEEL. Its so pointless and random.

Not a car ad, but has anyone seen the clover ad in the UK? Holy **** people, its butter! DO NOT CRY ABOUT IT! Whoever the marketing person behind that was is seriously messed up.

4. NiHiLiST

NiHiLiST New-born car whore

Absolutely, they do a lot of other things than cars (bikes, boat engines etc.) and I think the adverts do help to promote the Honda brand and give them a great image, but only to the people who actually know the advert's for Honda :D

I assume they know what they're doing though. :)

5. Lazlow

Lazlow I have a dremel.

Honda did those dream ones didn't they too? Where it showed a room full of Japanese business men all sitting around a table and bubbles or clouds started popping out of their heads? Was that Honda? Has someone already mentioned it? Or am I dreaming...

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Saw the Toyota Yaris one yesterday, and came to the conclusion it was another crap car advert. Woo for big-small whatever that is.

Is it REALLY so hard to think up a good advert?

7. adam197

adam197 What's a Dremel?

*BUZZZZ*
    That's the 207, "Give them something to look at" ad, featuring the track 'We control' by hyper.

8. Agent_M

Agent_M Minimodder

i really liked the kia adverts with the weird tribesment people and the one with the psychopath at the gas station.

the one i really hated was that one about renewable sources and having a factory totaly made out of recycled things, damn companys white washing the real facts.

my main problem is they are usualy about nothing in perticular just kinda trying to woo people with cgi it seems.

9. AJB2K3

AJB2K3 What's a Dremel?

Alot of adverts now adays teach people to lie which is so rong.
    Being a longtime transfan i vote the cetron robot ads are just way cool (did you know tey actualy made the behind the sceans film of it?
    Damn you ive now got the hate something song stuck in my head alond with the "shake your a**"

10. [<x>] Kiyusoma

[<x>] Kiyusoma Deus Ex Machina

Tags: