1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Form Factor Car pc

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by moddenmania, 13 Mar 2005.

1. moddenmania

moddenmania What's a Dremel?

In the future i plan to build a ssf pc that will work in my car so my plans are that i will get a power inverter and i'd like to know i'd need to make this all work? as far as the wattage and voltage goes in u.s. cars. i plan to make something that won't cost too much my budget will be about $450 so if you could reccomend some compents. I have already looked at the stuff at miniitx.com all i'd really like is a pc that works just something that would be cool to show off around school.

2. 1st time modder

1st time modder What's a Dremel?

i would take a peek at mp3car .
    It has everything you need knowledge wise. I have also thought about a car pc, but i didnt have the funds necessary to complete it. Besides the computer components look at spending 300-400$ for the final pieces, ie xenarc tft touchscreen and a shutdown/startup controller.

3. Der Me!$ter

Der Me!$ter What's a Dremel?

You might want to check out the project in my signature. It hasn't been updated in a while because I just have way too much work in 12th grade, but it might give you some ideas.

4. 1st time modder

1st time modder What's a Dremel?

You and I both Der Meister :hip:

Tags: