1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News "Carbon Zero computing" wooden PC

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Da Dego, 18 Jun 2007.

1. completemadness

completemadness What's a Dremel?

Actually water vapour is not much of a problem

however the huge problem with hydrogen is the fact that getting it uses a lot of energy (usually electrolysis) so you get the carbon released into the atmosphere at another point in the chain, and the problem remains exactly the same

If they ever get fusion working (and it runs on water) then a lot of the worlds problems will be solved for some time
    Firstly fusion would give a lot of energy, without releasing "greenhouse gasses" into the atmosphere
    Secondly, it could then be used to extract hydrogen from water, then vehicles and such could start to run on hydrogen

However, that's still a way off, and the world is soon going to be in crisis, whether global warming, or we run out of oil, we are soon going to be in serious trouble

2. Skill3d

Skill3d Minimodder

we should capture the sun for our fusion project (to power our nextgen 2gigawatt pc's), then with all the energy we could drive our newly turbo hyper interstellar power engine to fly the earth to another galaxy where we can live happily ever after.... :worried:

....errr..... ontopic: these guys are some retards at PCworld o_0

"Save Carbon, DESTROY RAINFORESTS, YES!"

amen :worried:

3. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Wetsander

Wait... BT is from 2001?

Has it been *that* long that I'd been browsing here?

/me feels old.

4. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

:hehe: That cracked me up... well they've got to have something to do there to take their minds of their wholly uninteresting night sky. ;)

Tags: Add Tags