1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Case Mod Project: "M A Y H E M" ....."Arrived Safe & Sound"

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by mnpctech, 31 May 2012.

1. AlderonnX

AlderonnX Minimodder

I'm loving the look of this mod. So far beyond awesome.

2. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Jesus... Bill you've really outdone yourself this time.

3. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

@Cheapskate, for intense lighting, you can't beat $4.70 shipped per pair! EBAY LISTING

@Pranja, Thank you, and we're almost done!!!! :rock:

@Moddingboy, Thank you, unfortunately we couldn't get rights to using images or references to Ken Block, since this is commissioned build, but I look forward to seeing the results of your new tribute project!

@Waynio, Thank you for watching and commenting during this entire build dude, I'm wishing I had more time, to do more stuff...lol

@IanW, youre absolutely right, I have so many other ideas, but at some point you have to stop, otherwise you don't walk away making anything for the time invested.

@Balder, lol, awesome pic!

@AlderonnX, Thanks for all of you comments during this build!

@Bob, .... havent forgotten about a joint project with you.... "Carroll Shelby Tribute"

Started the system install last night and will finish everything today for photo session at 8pm, I'll be editing video of the project Saturday, so I can have it posted for AMD on YouTube on Monday. The "Dirt Showdown" PC will be powered by an AMD 8-core FX-8150 3.6GHz processor. It will be cooled with AMD's new Liquid CPU Cooler. Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 and Pure Black 990FX motherboard. 16GB of AMD "Performance Edition" Memory DDR3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My goal was to make the interior as pleasing as the exterior...

[​IMG]

Each K&N filter on the side panel has 92mm "ACRyan" Blackfire UV LED fan, which I'm really bummed are no longer made... performance-pcs has last stock known in US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

More than awesome thats for sure!!! Way to go Bill everything looks perfect!!

5. SilveR_172

SilveR_172 Minimodder

Give the wing nits a bit of a scuff =)

6. AlderonnX

AlderonnX Minimodder

Is that a Sapphire motherboard? I guess I have never seen them for sale. I like their GPUs alot thou.

7. BOBDBONE

BOBDBONE Owner at BS Mods

Ok I'm just going to throw this out there right now.... ummm ... this mod gives me a boner. :naughty:

8. E.E.L. Ambiense

E.E.L. Ambiense Acrylic Heretic

I think that's a universal sentiment. And hey, with a user-name like that, how appropriate! :hehe:

9. cookie! nom nom

cookie! nom nom Minimodder

i love computers, i love cars, I LOVE THIS MOD!

edit can i buy it XD

10. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

What they said! :thumb:

This really came out well! I of course knew that all along, but damn man... You never stop amazing me! :rock:

11. mnpctech

@AnG3L, Thank you bro, and it's good to hear from you! :)

@SilveR_172, plan to, and good eye! :thumb:

@AlderonnX, My first experience with a Sapphire MB. No issues whatsoever, HIGHTECH Legion has done very thorough review of the Sapphire Black 990FX

@BOBDBONE, I wish you could see it in person Bob, before I ship it...

@AngelOD, I need to peek at your epic build when I have a chance, talk about Amazing!

@EEL, same for your project, look forward to catching up on what You guys have been up to over past week.

@cookie, goto 1st page of this thread, AMD is hosting Giveaway for it!

All of you "car guys" will appreciate this, I watched while installing the system yesterday, a tour of Chip Foose's shop by Adam Corolla..... the V12 and "Imposter" car build are insanely cool.

Part 1

Part 2

Here is one photo I took with my phone, of the CPU Tachometer... I should have the real photos from the session back from Brian early this week.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 16 Jun 2012
  12. Vetalar

Vetalar *learning english*

well... car modded pc? with high end hardware? beauty paint-job? *pinch finger with needle* where to sign up?

13. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

Another HQ mod by Bill. Makes me think of quitting my day job and joining the ranks of the pro modders. Must be an awesome way to make a living.

14. mnpctech

@Vetalar, 1st check to see if your country qualifies for the Giveaway, all of the giveaway details are here ...and Good luck! :thumb:

@Nutman, these big name projects are few, far and in between. The PC Mod related parts that I make and sell to you guys are what sustain my living and I THANK YOU!!!! :rock:

I should have my video of highlights from the build & final pics posted tonight on my YouTube Channel

and Happy Fathers Day to all of the "bit-tech dads" :clap:

15. modscases.com

modscases.com What's a Dremel?

awesome work bill i like this mod ;)

16. SamL

SamL What's a Dremel?

Looks amazing! Great work.

17. LooseNeutral

LooseNeutral What's a Dremel?

over over the top stuff man. I really don't no what I could add that hasn't been said. I'm just sitting here shaking my head. All the Bling toys..the paint job. The head, the tail..the whole @#*! thing.

18. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Phone picture is a different kind of teaser :D still looks totally awesome though, looking forward to the premium pictures. :rock::D

19. James'Mods

James'Mods Mad Man Modder

Amazing team. Great mods!

20. mnpctech

@modscases.com, Thank you dude!

@SamL, Thank you for tuning in and commenting!

@LooseNeutral, Thank you Steve :D

@Waynio, You betcha, Brian supposed to have higher res version than the video to me soon!

@James'Mods, We Thank you! AND your name rings a bell... hmmmm :D

Posted Video of "DiRT Showdown" Gaming PC Case Mod for AMD, and will post photos as soon as Brian drops off the hi=res versions