1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Castle Wolf Bieng Banned

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by billy beard, 28 Jan 2002.

1. billy beard

billy beard What's a Dremel?

ive just read that the politicans are banning 'day of defeat' and 'castle wolf' due to .........and i quote "is turning the youth into nazis" ROFL if this is all ive got to worry about in life ill sleep safer.and how are the politicans gonna ban 'DoD' tossers one and all:mad:forgot to add this applies to the UK

2. BannedMojo

BannedMojo Banned

Yeah its pretty stupid - just a game - but lok at what game the Sep11 guys trained on.. MS Flight Sim...

*thinks* New commandos with mouse-driven weapons?

3. billy beard

i remember a game called 'raid over moscow' it caused riots in the press,thing was it was crap:D im fine with any decision to ban flight sims,must go ive come over with a sudden urge to 'goose-step'around with my right arm in the air:D

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

the can kiss my ass before i give up Dod and RTCW.

5. Tim S

Tim S OG

lol

6. brianpodskalny

brianpodskalny ladies night!

yeah, its not like you guys wont be able to get it, itll just be harder. more of a pain in the a$$ than anything else.

7. Slink

Slink B7

Ban paper boy, That game started a huge craze of kids throwing papers at house,

Hang on.... :confused:

8. vivid

vivid down in fraggle rock

god damn i hate these people

9. Sim0n

Sim0n rm -rf /

Just wait a minute....

In RTCW you play an american, not a nazi, WTF... ROFL

if you ban RTCW, CS will have to be banned coz that has terrorists.

Then there is Q3, HL, UT all have killing.

Hmmm, Command and conquer series, there are germans in that, if you play germany are you being a nazi NO.

i will ban this game when i see little kids marching down the srteets doing the hitler march, and screaming "HAIL HITLER".

FFS going to a lower level, what if you support the german footy team, does that mean you have a little hitler tash as well.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

i used to live in germany, as my dad was in the army.

Mosy germans agree that hitler was a to$$er and are glad he killed him selve.

I suppose we will stop teaching people about the world wars next, as that remind people that hitler was a naughty naughty man.

10. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Dont even joke about it :)

11. BannedMojo

BannedMojo Banned

CS BANNED - HAH. Life would not be worth living without my CS fix (which dosage increases everytime I play)...

Yeah I do think flight sims should be banned - (they're crap anyway :D) - but where do you draw the line? I recall gettign booted out of a store for playint UT on the PC hoked to three 29" monitors - he said "Your not allowed to play this in here" - But why was it installed in the first place?

Uh-oh I started rambling. Thats a sign that my CS fix is comign on, actually the more I think about it - the more I want it.

And the more I want it the more I... gtgkthxbye.

*slams door*

12. bradford010

bradford010 Bradon Frohman

GGRRR!<rant>
    Typical! This is a perfect example of the society we live in, where people in positions of responsability will do anything BUT take responsability for something. Politicians, parents etc.
    Kid goes on shooting rampage in school. What is the reaction from the man? Ask the parents why they let their kid get so messed up? Blame the fact that the kid found it so easy to get a gun in the first place? Hell, no! Blame it on the fact that he's played some games that involve shooting stuff!
    We see this in the UK as well. Remember the Bulger case? Did anyone comment on the fact these kids were sh*t on their whole lives, but otherwise completely left to their own devices? No, the media is too busy ramming down our throat the fact that they once watched Child's Play on video. Sensationalising the whole thing to sell papers and trying to get us to believe that they are acting with our interests at heart!
    We need to wise up people, and now!
    GGGRRRRRRRR!</rant>

13. Sim0n

Sim0n rm -rf /

bit off the subject, but those childs play movies were helleh scary.
    I remember watching those when i was about 10 *cough* errr 18.
    Very good.

But i see your point.

14. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

The british game censors (last time I heard) had decided that the majority of kids didn't become more violent after playing games such as rtcw and DoD .... anyway ... they will never stop me destroying them nazi scum :D

Mwuahahahh DIE DIE DIE

15. Sim0n

Sim0n rm -rf /

But as i said in the start, in RTCW you play a ALLY who kills nazis

16. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Heh and maybe MS train sim should be banned as then ppl can learn to drive a train thru red signal lights :rofl: :rofl:

17. Sim0n

Sim0n rm -rf /

Well i can tell ya one thing, i think TONY BLURRRG, could do with a little practise on SIMCITY before being let loose again

18. SimCity hehe...

19. billy beard

society is not to blame ........my parents are for letting me watch 'i spit on your grave'when i was 11,ok ok i lied i watched it when they went shopping...........im in parkhurst at the moment

20. corvette

corvette What's a Dremel?

ok dont be worried theres amazon.com and other online stors and if thats the case i no 300ppl that will fly to uk and dress up like littles hitlers holding sighns say we want rtcw and another 300 ppl that would dress up like friggin terrorists doing the same thing look in australia they where trying to ban heaps of thing likle doom seris gta 1-3 carmageddon ( i luv u brits for that game ) quake man they even bann movies in auz so thank your lucky stars u aint livin here but the funny thing is they never did nuttin coz the relised without these games they dont make ne profit with the taxes on software and movies and with your taxes on stuff like that u country would go bankrupt

Tags: