1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 30 Nov 2008.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. Yemerich

Yemerich I can has PERSUADETRON?

What happened to Simon Belmont? Long time since i last heard of him... Like in castlevania 3468723... ten years ago...

And it's good to see that platform games are well accepted in the nintendo DS :D

A pitty i don't own one... :/

3. Arkanrais

Arkanrais New Member

It's a great game, I love it. I haven't had much difficulty on it aside from a couple of bosses. Right now I'm up to Dracula and this has to be the hardest final boss of any castlevania I've played. he's one unforgiving SOB and completely pummels me every time I try fight him. I got past his first stage of him teleporting (the old hellfire move) to the stage where he walks around firing black panthers and streams of bats at me (those bats are a killer) and promptly died...many times.
    It's good this game is a challenge. I can't stand games where every enemy is a complete push-over and bosses are dealt to in a matter of seconds.

edit: oh yeah, I like the art direction in this one. I was less than enthused about the anime in Dawn and Portrait. I do prefer the older art style though (the one that started with Symphony and carried through to Aria of Sorrow & Curse of Darkness)

Last edited: 30 Nov 2008
  4. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Currently still playing Portrait of Ruin, but I definitly want this one.

5. Thacrudd

Thacrudd Where's the any key?!?

My wife won't let me play it because she won't stop playing it.

6. teamtd11

teamtd11 *Custom User Title*

I have not played any of the previous Castlevania games. can i just pick this one up and play it or do i need to play the previous ones first?

7. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Can just pick up and play any of the DS titles.

8. teamtd11

teamtd11 *Custom User Title*

Thanks Joe, i might have to take a look at this :D

9. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

your wide sounds great! Dawn of Sorrow was awesome. Didn't stop playing that until i completed it, and I still wanted more. This is a great series for core gamers (and we're pining for more Ninty based core games)

have been looking forward to this for a long long time and i will be getting it.

I am a happy boy

Tags: Add Tags