1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cat Fight

Discussion in 'General' started by banished, 16 Jan 2004.

1. Kermet

Kermet [custom title]

You sure that isn't a dog you got there? :eyebrow:

:D

2. Green Soda

Green Soda What's a Dremel?

Nope, shes a rabbit:
    [​IMG]

I need to share this though, you can put her on her back and make her "sleep". Its more like a dead looking lump of fur:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 25 Jan 2004
  3. Armand Karlsen

Armand Karlsen What's a Dremel?

Speaking of dogs, my step-dad has a psychotic border collie. 13-15 years old and he'd bounce around like a puppy, and properly growl at you (no play-growling) if you go near his bowl during feeding time or go near his bone. He's only now started to slow down (17 y.o.) but I think he's on his way out.

4. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

lol - arn't you sposed to throw a blanket over your cat if it has a tendancy to spaz out?

My dad wouldbe well embarrassed if he knew I was telling you his pet bite story. Basicly, my first (and last) Hamster, Squidy (for some reason aged 7 I thought the term 'squid' was like 'to squid' and was a verb *ahem* henced 'cos she squids about mummy' was my reason for naming her) was a bit of a bitch, dad picked her up when she escaped and she bit right through his thumb (I sh*t you not, a HAMSTER bit through an adult mans thumb!) and dad had to go to A&E :D - his thumb was in a big plaster cast thing for 2 months or something stupid.
    Apparently if she had bit my 7 year old thumb I would have had to have it amputated :jawdrop: !

RIP Squidy :(.

5. sinizterguy

sinizterguy Dark & Sinizter

Musta been one scared rodent.

In our biology class when I was at school (a couple of years ago), and we had to do rat dissection, one of my friends got a hamster or guinea pig instead of a rat (dont ask how) ... they are killed with chloroform about an hour before we cut them open, and the hamster being much bigger than the rats, hadnt had enough gas ... guess it was just put to sleep. My friend cut it open, got through the first layer of fat and stuff, and then saw the heart still beating and promptly fainted.

6. Confusitron

Confusitron What's a Dremel?

Your rabbit is awesome. When small animals do tricks they are funnier than when large animals do them.

My dog tends to shake peoples' hands repeatedly. She shakes once, then she puts her paw up again in the air and brings it down slowly if the person is not seeing that she is holding up her paw to shake again.

7. djengiz

djengiz Pointless.

I have two cats and they usually dont scratch accept when I play with them, but I had to take them to the vets. They had to get their teeth cleaned. I tried to open the mouth and it bit me. The two fangs went deep into my thumb. I had to go to hospital to get a tetanus shot...... :hehe:

8. benthekiller

benthekiller What's a Dremel?

ah yes, just remembered a story about my other cat, and dog (whos sadly passed away...)

well they never got on much, they were fine living together, but holly, (my dog, gizmo being the cat), holly was a hoover, she would eat nything, snotty tissues inclusive, and she was obsessed with licking te carpet and just moving slowly over it with a nose sniffing nything and everything.

so she was under my dads bed, doing her sniffing and licking, and my dad semi-shouted stop it holly! stop! (she seemed to be a bit deaf and she was relatively stupid, reasons for shouting). and so up comes gizmo, feeling he has to serve the man of the house, he goes under the bed to have a look, comes out clung onto hollys back :hehe:, the more holly ran and shook, the more gizmo clung on, i wasnt there but my dad said it was rather funny.

9. kiljoi

kiljoi I *am* a computer king.

i was a little kid and thought that holding it in front of my face and blowing on its head was a good idea. turns out it wasn't. it just stretched its nec out and took hold right smack in the center of my lip. held on for about a good 30 mins. bled like hell, and now i have a scar in the middle of my lip. oops